• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To: Nancy Patricia Pelosi

james dixon

Premium Member
download.jpg

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

I’m a fellow American citizen; I ask you to do what you were voted to do,
Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------

M000355.jpg

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

Please, talk to your house; then do what needs to be done
There’s no reason to wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today
History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Anyone else agree/disagree-?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
View attachment 29521

Please send the latest version of the House’s articles of impeachment to the senate

The world-wide web will broadcast the sending of the articles; live on TV, real time

The world- wide web will broadcast the articles being received by the Senate; live TV, in real time

The world- wide web will broadcast what Senator (Mitch) McCONNELL does next-----------

View attachment 29522

This process will force the Republican held senate to be “publicly respond” in the eyes of the public for all to see; in real time

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

I don't think she wants to...

Then came Pelosi with the cold water.
"You don't bring an impeachment unless you have all the facts," the unruffled speaker said in California several hours after the special counsel spoke on his last day at work in Washington.

Pelosi resists calls for impeachment after Mueller refuses to exonerate Trump - CNNPolitics

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
View attachment 29521

View attachment 29522

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

Please do Nancy! Unleash your hatred and strike Trump down. Take your place by the thrown and rule the states with an iron fist and a slack jaw.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
At this point in time, that would be a great idea if the Democrats truly wanted to lose the next election outright.

There is simply not enough evidence...whether you think there is or not, and the pursuit of articles of impeachment, in the entirely vain hope a Republican Senate would vote to convict, would look to far too many people a "witch hunt," which is what Trump would call it. And on what they've got so far, he'd be more right than wrong.

And I say that as someone who loathes the man...

james dixon

Premium Member
America may not survive two (2) more years of Trump
Don't wait for tomorrow to do something you can do today.
:)-

james dixon

Premium Member
Please do Nancy! Unleash your hatred and strike Trump down. Take your place by the thrown and rule the states with an iron fist and a slack jaw.

I saw no "hate" in that post, nor did I see anything resembling an "iron fist". This tactic may work in your home country, Russia; but it's an automatic red flag to the FBI/CIA; in the USA.

I'm just telling you this because we are such long time friends

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I saw no "hate" in that post, nor did I see anything resembling an "iron fist". This tactic may work in your home country, Russia; but it's an automatic red flag to the FBI/CIA; in the USA.

I'm just telling you this because we are such long time friends

It's called being facetious. It will be ok.;)

Daemon Sophic

At this point in time, that would be a great idea if the Democrats truly wanted to lose the next election outright.

There is simply not enough evidence...whether you think there is or not, and the pursuit of articles of impeachment, in the entirely vain hope a Republican Senate would vote to convict, would look to far too many people a "witch hunt," which is what Trump would call it. And on what they've got so far, he'd be more right than wrong.

And I say that as someone who loathes the man...
Actually, for the good of the country, I believe that the impeachment proceedings should have been started some weeks back.

Mueller clearly found enough material to impeach Don the Con. He has made that clear several times. Politics be damned, just do the right thing, make it public, and live with the consequences.

If you are hesitant due to polling numbers :rolleyes:, then consider the proceedings leading up to Nixon's resignation. At the beginning of the congressional hearings/investigation, a very small minority of the public were on board with the idea of impeachment. But by carrying out the investigation in full public view, the polls swiftly and surely changed over just 1-2 months, until the significant majority felt that Nixon had to be impeached. Nixon at least had the honor/decency to step down once he knew that he'd been caught. Today though, Donny-boy won't admit his crimes until they taze his sorry tukus, and drag him out of the oval office (BTW - I would pay lots of money to get a recording of that :D ).

I think that by November of 2020, the impeachment -> removal -> indictment -> jail of Don the Con will bring a landslide victory for anyone running against the disgraced Trumpettes.

FYI -- Today's Congress can learn from the Nixon impeachment inquiry

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
View attachment 29521

View attachment 29522

History is in the making

Just a suggestion

Thank you, Nancy Pelosi

nancy-pelosi-says-her-dementia-diagnosis-willnotinterfere-with-her-plans-25857451.png

james dixon

Premium Member
There is simply not enough evidence...whether you think there is or not, and the pursuit of articles of impeachment, in the entirely vain hope a Republican Senate would vote to convict, would look to far too many people a "witch hunt,"

trump is already calling this a "witch hunt"; only this time the witch gets burned at the stake

james dixon

Premium Member
The Future Of The Trump Legacy
IMG_0395[1].JPG

Maybe their cells will be next to each other and they can talk to each other about the good old days throughout the night

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'd be OK with it, provided I were confident it wouldn't go anywhere.
I think that the Republicans response would be telling, but I loathe the prospect of another Impeachment Circus like the 90s.
Tom

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wait a minute. Down under politics...???!??

Pelosi didn't perchance fly down to Oz on her Hoover vacuum cleaner. Didn't she?

She has a sister I think....