• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Muslims & Non Muslims

Merlin

jonny said:
There was already a thread on this and I already discussed it with you. I don't feel the need to have same conversation with you in another thread. I don't think there is ANYTHING wrong with what I did on my mission.
I was asking a more general question about your particular faith. It is it the main purpose of the faith to recruit people?

I was not questioning, again, whether you have the right to do it.

Merlin

Darkdale said:
May I ask you some questions, give you my judgement of you (personally), then tell you some things I think you are doing which are wrong, which beliefs you hold that are incorrect and then maybe see if we can figure out if what you are doing and how you are living is really virtuous or if you might need a new religion?
Please ask me anything you wish, and I will try to answer honestly.

MdmSzdWhtGuy

Radar said:
Does anyone know what Truth is saying?????? All I read is incoherent babble.
I certainly don't know what he is saying. I asked 2 questions as simply as I could.

1. Do you beleive in the Quran literally?

2. If so, do you beleive it is your duty to kill infidels as stated in the Quran?

And I get a rambling dissertation in response, which, tho I read it 3 times, doesn't seem to answer what I considered to be very straight forward questions.

B.

jonny

Merlin said:
I was asking a more general question about your particular faith. It is it the main purpose of the faith to recruit people?

I was not questioning, again, whether you have the right to do it.
It is not the main purpose of my faith to recruit people.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Merlin said:
Are you prepared to tell us where is your home?
prepared? :sarcastic

Why my home is important as long as i'm far away from you and the others.

not america
not europe

:D

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
MdmSzdWhtGuy said:
I certainly don't know what he is saying. I asked 2 questions as simply as I could.

1. Do you beleive in the Quran literally?
Yes i do, but ...

1- as i explained before the Original Arabic Quran is different than the translations.
2- normal people can't be aware of the Quran 100% and they have to ask scholars about some of it's meaning.

MdmSzdWhtGuy said:
2. If so, do you beleive it is your duty to kill infidels as stated in the Quran?
NO, i'll never kill no body. How clear is that to you. :banghead3

please show me about the thing you are talking about. which verse said kill the infidels?

Radar

You probably couldn't read the original quran because it did not have vowing or dotting. So if you read a quran that has vowing or dotting in it, it is a translation.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Radar said:
You probably couldn't read the original quran because it did not have vowing or dotting. So if you read a quran that has vowing or dotting in it, it is a translation.
Are you an expert in Arabic? :rolleyes:

Radar

The Truth said:
Are you an expert in Arabic? :rolleyes:
A better question would be if you are an expert in arabic where you can read arabic without the vowing or dotting? Without the vowing or dotting many of the letters look exactly the same.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Radar said:
A better question would be if you are an expert in arabic where you can read arabic without the vowing or dotting? Without the vowing or dotting many of the letters look exactly the same.
I guess we discussed about this before a while when first i came to RF.

remember? ;)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The Truth said:
Dear Michel,

What about the Muslims who are originaly european or american?

by the way, I don't live in the west and i don't want to .... I LOVE IT HERE :D

I just want to give an advice to the western governments.

WHEN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ASK YOU TO SUBMIT CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED TO YOUR COUNTRY "TERRORISTS" SO DON'T IGNORE THEM GIVING THOSE PEOPLE A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE FEEDING THEM TOO OR THEY WILL BITE THE HAND WHICH FEED THEM AS THEY DID SO WITH THIER OWN COUNTRY. :tsk:
That sounds almost like a threat (I am sure it wasn't meant as one) -but I would like to turn the tables around, and ask you a hypothetical question.

If a westerner had upset his government, went to your country to escape being harassed, would you send him back, or would you offer him sanctuary ?

Radar

Yes I know and remember... So you know that I am saying if the quran that you are reading has vowing or dotting it is not original but a tranlations where vowing or dotting had to tranlated into it so that you can read it. And if the quran is perfect then anyone should be able to pick it read and know exactly what the true meaning is without having to seek out help from scholars. But not everyone can read it. Face it it was created by man just like everything else but we don't need to get into that, do we?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
michel said:
If a westerner had upset his government, went to your country to escape being harassed, would you send him back, or would you offer him sanctuary ?
Ohh michel please .. :biglaugh:

These govrnments don't have a choice. They will return him back directly of course because they can't say NO.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Radar said:
Yes I know and remember... So you know that I am saying if the quran that you are reading has vowing or dotting it is not original but a tranlations where vowing or dotting had to tranlated into it so that you can read it. And if the quran is perfect then anyone should be able to pick it read and know exactly what the true meaning is without having to seek out help from scholars. But not everyone can read it. Face it it was created by man just like everything else but we don't need to get into that, do we?
Brother Radar,

Would you mind if you start a new thread about it because it's getting interesting to know the truth.:)

MdmSzdWhtGuy

The Truth said:
Yes i do, but ...
please show me about the thing you are talking about. which verse said kill the infidels?
Verse of the Sword, Sura 9:5, 9:29, countless fatwas, statements made by shakes and militants, I can provide you with some quotes if you like.

B.

Merlin

The Truth said:
prepared? :sarcastic

Why my home is important as long as i'm far away from you and the others.

not america
not europe

:D
not important, just interesting.

I live in England if you are interested.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Merlin said:
not important, just interesting.

I live in England if you are interested.
Great kingdom with a great history. I like it ;)

by the way, i live in Asia but my finace was born in europe and she lives there and she wants me to go there but i don't want so because i love it here.:D Maybe a visit would not bother me.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
MdmSzdWhtGuy said:
Verse of the Sword, Sura 9:5, 9:29, countless fatwas, statements made by shakes and militants, I can provide you with some quotes if you like.

B.
I have doubt that you are a Jew or a Christian because if you were so you would be able to know about the basic instructions when you use Holy Books.

First of all, all verse you mentioned was in the history in a particular time or you want me to show you where is the order of killing in the bible took place again?

Secondly, Why don't you read the whole chapter?

I'll make it easiar for you .. why you didn't read the verse before?

Read in 9:4

[4] (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided anyone against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for Allah loveth the righteous.

Then, in case they failed the muslims in aught or aided anyone against Muslims so then the verse 9:5 you mentioned comes.;)

Also, Surah 9:29 is in the same chapter and i did explain it by details in a thread but i don't remember which one.

All what you just have seen was in the history and in the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) when there were wars between Muslims & non-Muslims.

Do you think while i'm walking in the street when i meet a person i'll check if he is a pagan to kill him. :biglaugh: Don't be silly :D

Please AGAIN read the whole chapter to understand why they deserved to be killed at that time.

For more information about Islam & Sword check out this thread of mine.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20228