• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To hell with all of you........

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Because you are not real.

For this entire time time none of you have existed. Only my projections of my own insecurities have supported this forum and it's varied discussions. But none of you are here. All posts and responses are my multiple personalities responding to my delusional correspondence.

Argue otherwise.......

In the meantime.......

I shall drink a soft drink and smoke a cigarette.......

Because it doesn't matter......all the following comments are nothing more than my own responses to fulfill my own delusions.........

Yes........I'm really that bored.

Let's call it the internal cave of your own skull........

Or in other words........and here's the crux.....how do you know a trusted response is real and not a reimagined delusion within the cave of your own delusion?

Yeah.....maybe I'm drunk.

And kudo's to the person who responds with what I'm talking about?

Or maybe I'm really bored. Interested?

What is the real question I'm asking?

Is that free poetry?

:p

Ehm, I believe you are real and exist.

Hey, if you want someone to listen to you, you know how and where to find me :)

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Maybe I am.......

Dammit.....I really do apologize to those I've lashed out just like a cat rubbed the wrong way.....

I'm seriously stressed out and.....yeah.......

I feel like a cat. Doing what I want and lashing out when the stress gets too much..........

And in that time I forgot that there are some great people here......

No problem. Hey, even if you lash out at me, it's ok, that's amusing.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Maybe I am.......

Dammit.....I really do apologize to those I've lashed out just like a cat rubbed the wrong way.....

I'm seriously stressed out and.....yeah.......

I feel like a cat. Doing what I want and lashing out when the stress gets too much..........

And in that time I forgot that there are some great people here......

No worries, gnomon. Anyone who lives long enough can attest to how stress can bring out weird elements of our personalities!

gnomon

Thank you guys......

After today at work........

I never truly understood how much stress hammers down on the psyche.......and after today....oh man.....

But again.......thank you. For forgiving the kitty *******.

But in relation to the OP of the thread that I created......I did learn today how much of one's self they place in trust towards another. Especially when it blows up in your own face over something that should not have.....

It just makes me think that there are so many implicit layers of trust among so many different kinds of relationships that when you get the right combination...........kaboom!

I'll try to keep my drunken rambling incoherent **** off the forums from now on. Meet me in the Music forums. Where there is nothing but some joy.

gnomon

I learned today that sometimes you wish a thread would go away when it's utter imbecilic esoteric uselessness was decided to be worthless and that only you find the black wings circling above finding something to pick at.......

edit: Or should that be a conversation unto itself..........

Why should I be hoping upon..............

These useless metaphors and needless allusions.........

Am I now fulfilling the desires of others or fulfilling my own delusions.......

Maybe it should lead into a............

1980's retro party!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ****ing kid yourself.

Because if Darkwing Duck isn't around it doesn't mean anything anymore.........

Suck on that for a while.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Because you are not real.

For this entire time time none of you have existed. Only my projections of my own insecurities have supported this forum and it's varied discussions. But none of you are here. All posts and responses are my multiple personalities responding to my delusional correspondence.

Argue otherwise.......

In the meantime.......

I shall drink a soft drink and smoke a cigarette.......

Because it doesn't matter......all the following comments are nothing more than my own responses to fulfill my own delusions.........

Yes........I'm really that bored.

Let's call it the internal cave of your own skull........

Or in other words........and here's the crux.....how do you know a trusted response is real and not a reimagined delusion within the cave of your own delusion?

Yeah.....maybe I'm drunk.

And kudo's to the person who responds with what I'm talking about?

Or maybe I'm really bored. Interested?

What is the real question I'm asking?

The question then is why are you so hard on yourself. Isn't it time to enjoy life and stop beating yourself up? Being just a projection of the self know that the self wants to be happy.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
maybe I am the only real one and you are only my projection

A

angellous_evangellous

An experiment:

To prove that I am not real, send me all of your credit card information and transfer all of your assets and properties to me.

If none of this is real, it would be of no consequence.

ether-ore

We are all in Lucy's head and Lucy is in the sky with diamonds."
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
And we all live in a yellow submarine
Come together, over me, right now.

Beatles philosophy circa 1960 something. I don't remember because if I remembered the sixty s, I wasn't there.