• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Hebrew experts: did Eve sleep with the Serpent?

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe if I were a girl I wouldn't want to have sex with a serpent even if it was a serpent person no matter how pretty the colors would be. Of course if it was Hel he/she was a shapeshifter and could turn herself/himself into a human form according to Norse mythology. I just recently found out that India has Rakshasas in their myths. They were also serpent people who shapeshifted.

Proto Gospel of James, Chapter 13

View attachment 32637

What does Joseph mean? Does he mean the serpent was a man and slept with Eve, impregnating her?
What does the word serpent actually mean in Hebrew?

rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

angels are pure spirits they cannot have sex
The are no bodies!

peace

Muffled

Jesus in me
rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

angels are pure spirits they cannot have sex
The are no bodies!

peace

I believe there is no evidence that the serpent was the devil. I believe the devil is termed a serpent because he is just as tricky as Hel was.