• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To get in touch with the non physical self

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Isnt there things beyond the senses?
Qualities and characteristics of being that do not fit physical description exist.

A virtue, a care, a trust that exists inside you.

A wonderful saying that you loyally adhere to.

Those things that are not descriptive in terms of physical energies and are apart of being.

The qualities can manifest in physical sensations, but are not the sensations themselves.

You can literally feel peace, but the peace itself is a non physical quality of being.

If somebody sets forth to meet the conditions of well being by action, meditation, rest, relation, etc. Then a spirit arises within when those conditions are successfully met. You begin to sense a quality of your own being, and sometimes it manifests in the physical.

So its non descriptive by physical terms but nonethless exists in your qualities.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
A way to understand selflessness is when we can sense Oneness, that we are One, and the reality around us is all One in quantum physics...

Then we can then move on to what if all this form is just code, and none of it is actually real, and literally the ultimate goal is 0neness (Zeroness), Nirvana...

Where we let go of all attachment to things, and being, where we completely empty ourselves of personal ideas, and allow the waves of consciousness to direct us.

Now fair enough if we've not actually learned to answer all the questions in our own psyche (self), then the ego often will keep chattering about what it needs to answer; yet when all the questions have gone, then there is a stillness where the psyche is silenced, and only the empty space of 0neness remains.

In my opinion. :innocent:

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
A way to understand selflessness is when we can sense Oneness, that we are One, and the reality around us is all One in quantum physics...

Then we can then move on to what if all this form is just code, and none of it is actually real, and literally the ultimate goal is 0neness (Zeroness), Nirvana...

Where we let go of all attachment to things, and being, where we completely empty ourselves of personal ideas, and allow the waves of consciousness to direct us.

Now fair enough if we've not actually learned to answer all the questions in our own psyche (self), then the ego often will keep chattering about what it needs to answer; yet when all the questions have gone, then there is a stillness where the psyche is silenced, and only the empty space of 0neness remains.

This is an interesting belief that all self is ego and ultimately fades from existence.

For me there is the selfless self and the self of self care and self esteem. In virtue the self is at peace, outside of virtue the self is destructive. No matter what i do i will always be a self of two motives total selflessness and total selfishness whereas as long as your selfishness is virtue then it is peace. And any oneness i feel is total agreement with others.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
This is an interesting belief that all self is ego and ultimately fades from existence.
Soul is infinite, it is then put into a body giving it sense of a self timeline identity, and then the ego creates a bubble around the self, as a projection of what it thinks it is, to protect the soul.
And any oneness i feel is total agreement with others.
Oneness is a single focal point of agreement between others... Heaven is a Oneness of the Source.