• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Christians: When is Christ Returning?

InChrist

Free4ever
It’s unfolding as we speak. The Bible nowhere says the Kingdom would be established instantly. People of different cultures, religions, races and nations are gradually coming together. Signs of this are multi cultural nations and things like interfaith. You can’t get anymore wolf and lamb than the hate between religions but they are learning to live in peace. This is happening and is the fulfilment of prophecy.

The oneness and equality of all humans be they wolf or sheep, (antagonistic sects, races and nations) is being extolled and acknowledged all over the world by such things as the universal declaration of human rights. There are so many signs that this prophecy is being fulfilled right now that it’s impossible to miss.

What a very sad commentary on the ability of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, to establish a Kingdom of peace... if what we see now in the world is that kingdom unfolding as we speak!

The scriptures specifically state that during the Millennial reign of Christ, satan will be bound for 1000 years so that he can no longer deceive the nations (Revelation 20:1-3). Today’s world with increasing violence, wars. corruption, perversion, self-centeredness, abuse, human trafficking and on and on gives loud testimony that satan is very much on the loose influencing nations and people and that Jesus Christ is not ruling the nations of this world with a rod of iron at present.

Yes, there are many signs abounding right now; signs that the return of Christ is near- at the doors! But I think it’s sad you believe in some vague invisible coming of Christ (Matthew 24:23-26), as this definitely makes you vulnerable to acceptance of a united one world government/ religion under the Antichrist.

According to the scriptures there is a timeframe and it is Christ alone who ushers in His Kingdom. It is not the work of humanistic effort to bring about unity and peace.

In the linked article below, I think the reference to the New Age movement could also be substituted with Baha’i, Dominionism, New Apostlolic reformation or any group that holds to the delusional idea that humans can bring about Utopia or God’s Kingdom through their unified effort.

“Anti is a Greek prefix that not only means “opposed to” but “in the place of.” Antichrist will indeed oppose Christ but in the most diabolically clever way possible: by pretending to be Christ. For the world to follow and worship him, a false Christianity must become the world religion—a “Christianity” that all religions can accept and that embraces all religions into “one faith.” Hence the necessity for today’s growing apostasy: to create an apostate church to be the Antichrist’s earthly bride, just as the true church is Christ’s heavenly bride. Such is the important role of the New Age movement and the many accelerating delusions and seductions in these “last days.”

Christ and Antichrist

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What a very sad commentary on the ability of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, to establish a Kingdom of peace... if what we see now in the world is that kingdom unfolding as we speak!

How long before Christianity became a known religion when Christ first came?

Why did it take so long then?

The issue today is, as it was in the past, is that people await a miraculous magical display, a display that God has never choosen to spread His Messages by.

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, “Christians” have been all over the place, but it is not necessary the same as the Gospel of the Kingdom. “Christians” have many non-Biblical teachings that they have taught, but not necessarily what Jesus as speaking of. For example, the whole concept of Trinity is not what Jesus had. And obviously, because the end has not yet happened, at least not by how I see and understand, it is strong evidence for that people have not really done what was required.
I fully agree that the Gospel of the Kingdom is not the same as the Christian doctrines such as the Trinity doctrine.
However, the doctrines are what most Christians believe in, not the Gospel of the Kingdom, so how do you think that the Gospel of the Kingdom is going to ever be preached all over the world? Who is going to do that, the small handful of Christians who believe the Gospel of the Kingdom message? Do you understand that it is impossible for that to ever happen? You can wait until hell freezes over and that will still not happen because it is impossible for that many Christians to change now that they are set in their doctrinal beliefs.

As such, I believe that Jesus said what He said "hoping" that the Christians would preach the Gospel of the Kingdom message, but since humans have free will that did not happen as He hoped it would. Nevertheless, Bibles have reached everyone in the world, so I believe the prophecy has been fulfilled.

A Vestigial Mote

Everyone seems to think themselves so important that Christ simply must come during the course of their lifetime. Therefore I would submit that those who make the claim that "the time is near" are merely conceited, and very likely in denial about that conceit. You are not important. I feel that everyone should learn this, as well as the companion lesson - that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being unimportant.

cataway

The Jews had the same sentiments towards Christ and had Him crucified. It didn’t mean that He wasn’t the Messiah. It only meant that they failed to recognize the Son of God.
yes they killed him . he now sits a King. King of the Kingdom . with him will be the one's that were perched from the earth . they have positions in that kingdom . (Revelation 5:10)

cataway

I fully agree that the Gospel of the Kingdom is not the same as the Christian doctrines such as the Trinity doctrine.
However, the doctrines are what most Christians believe in, not the Gospel of the Kingdom, so how do you think that the Gospel of the Kingdom is going to ever be preached all over the world? Who is going to do that, the small handful of Christians who believe the Gospel of the Kingdom message? Do you understand that it is impossible for that to ever happen? You can wait until hell freezes over and that will still not happen because it is impossible for that many Christians to change now that they are set in their doctrinal beliefs.

As such, I believe that Jesus said what He said "hoping" that the Christians would preach the Gospel of the Kingdom message, but since humans have free will that did not happen as He hoped it would. Nevertheless, Bibles have reached everyone in the world, so I believe the prophecy has been fulfilled.
the kingdom is being preached all over the world

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

The scriptures specifically state that during the Millennial reign of Christ, satan will be bound for 1000 years so that he can no longer deceive the nations (Revelation 20:1-3). Today’s world with increasing violence, wars. corruption, perversion, self-centeredness, abuse, human trafficking and on and on gives loud testimony that satan is very much on the loose influencing nations and people and that Jesus Christ is not ruling the nations of this world with a rod of iron at present.

Yes, there are many signs abounding right now; signs that the return of Christ is near- at the doors! But I think it’s sad you believe in some vague invisible coming of Christ (Matthew 24:23-26), as this definitely makes you vulnerable to acceptance of a united one world government/ religion under the Antichrist.

According to the scriptures there is a timeframe and it is Christ alone who ushers in His Kingdom. It is not the work of humanistic effort to bring about unity and peace.

In the linked article below, I think the reference to the New Age movement could also be substituted with Baha’i, Dominionism, New Apostlolic reformation or any group that holds to the delusional idea that humans can bring about Utopia or God’s Kingdom through their unified effort.

“Anti is a Greek prefix that not only means “opposed to” but “in the place of.” Antichrist will indeed oppose Christ but in the most diabolically clever way possible: by pretending to be Christ. For the world to follow and worship him, a false Christianity must become the world religion—a “Christianity” that all religions can accept and that embraces all religions into “one faith.” Hence the necessity for today’s growing apostasy: to create an apostate church to be the Antichrist’s earthly bride, just as the true church is Christ’s heavenly bride. Such is the important role of the New Age movement and the many accelerating delusions and seductions in these “last days.”

Christ and Antichrist

It was at first very sad indeed when Christ was crucified and all that remained of His Cause were a few humble disciples. At that time Vhrustians were persecuted, Mickey and treated with scorn, contempt and condescension just as Baha’is are today.

But look at how the Cause of Jesus flourished and spread all over the world. Christ was also accused of being an imposter so what did these false accusations achieve? They only proved His Heavenly power that despite being crucified and His followers persecuted and scattered, despite having no wealth or power they were victorious.

Nothing happened instantaneously overnight but it took a long period of suffering before Christ was exalted all over the world.

I believe this to be the case now upon His return with His new name Baha’u’llah.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
yes they killed him . he now sits a King. King of the Kingdom . with him will be the one's that were perched from the earth . they have positions in that kingdom . (Revelation 5:10)

Christ lives on in the hearts and minds of men and is with God always I belueve.

InChrist

Free4ever
How long before Christianity became a known religion when Christ first came?

Why did it take so long then?

The issue today is, as it was in the past, is that people await a miraculous magical display, a display that God has never choosen to spread His Messages by.

Regards Tony
I appreciate your thoughts, thanks.

Though, I think the incarnation of the Son of God, His amazing life on earth, and His resurrection to life after death which offers redemption and eternal life to all who trust Him is quite miraculous.

I’ve never considered that Jesus intended to create a religion, though many have turned what was supposed to be a living relationship with God through Christ into one. The first disciples and apostles seemed to understand this and it didn’t take them that long after His resurrection, the scriptures say they turned the world upside down.

InChrist

Free4ever
It was at first very sad indeed when Christ was crucified and all that remained of His Cause were a few humble disciples. At that time Vhrustians were persecuted, Mickey and treated with scorn, contempt and condescension just as Baha’is are today.

But look at how the Cause of Jesus flourished and spread all over the world. Christ was also accused of being an imposter so what did these false accusations achieve? They only proved His Heavenly power that despite being crucified and His followers persecuted and scattered, despite having no wealth or power they were victorious.

Nothing happened instantaneously overnight but it took a long period of suffering before Christ was exalted all over the world.

I believe this to be the case now upon His return with His new name Baha’u’llah.
Yet, Jesus purpose for coming to earth was to go to the cross to pay for the sins of humanity and the was God’s plan from the beginning for the redemption of anyone who trusts Jesus Christ. It did not take that long for this good news/ gospel to spread.

According to the scriptures there is only one name by which anyone may be saved and have eternal life ( Acts 4:12). That name is Jesus Christ.

MJFlores

source.gif

That verse does not say when every eye will see Him. You Christians just assume it means every eye will see Him when he drops down from the clouds, but the verse does not say that.

It is true that there are passages in the Bible that is not literal but there are passages which are literal.
I do not assume but I would read the passages plainly.
Let us examine if in this occasion it should be taken figuratively or just the way it is.

Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven means that the return of the Christ Spirit promised in the Bible will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God, and will appear in the form of a human being. The term “heaven” means loftiness and exaltation. Although Jesus was delivered from the womb of His mother, in reality He descended from the heaven of the will of God. Though dwelling on this earth, His true habitation was the realms above. While walking among mortals on earth, Jesus soared in the heaven of the divine presence.

The term “clouds” as used in the Bible means those things that are contrary to the ways and desires of men. Just like the physical clouds prevent the eyes of men from beholding the sun, the desires of men hindered men from recognizing the return of Christ. Thus the meaning of clouds is symbolic, not literal. Their judgment was clouded.

Not literal? I don't know other books but I know the Bible so let us read the Bible:

upload_2020-4-1_8-7-47.jpeg

Acts 1:6-11 New International Version (NIV)

Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

giphy.gif

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It is true that there are passages in the Bible that is not literal but there are passages which are literal.
I do not assume but I would read the passages plainly.
Let us examine if in this occasion it should be taken figuratively or just the way it is.

Not literal? I don't know other books but I know the Bible so let us read the Bible:

Acts 1:6-11 New International Version (NIV)
Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Please note that Jesus did not say He would return in that verse above. Jesus said “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority." Jesus did not say He would do anything at all. You, just like other Christians, assume that is what Jesus meant, but Jesus did not say that.

Jesus never said He was going to return to earth, not once in the New Testament
After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
Acts 1:9-11 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

How did the disciples see Jesus go up? Where in the verse does it say they saw a physical body ascend into the clouds?

Here is what I believe happened. The disciples were staring up into the sky. The two men dressed in white (angels) came along and asked why they were staring up into the sky. The two men then wondered why the disciples were staring up into the sky and said that the same Jesus who was taken up to heaven will return as he went to heaven. It does not say that the disciples saw a body go up.

It was the Christ Spirit that ascended, not a body, which is why the angels wondered why the disciples were staring into the sky, since there was nothing to look at. That makes logical sense since angels can see spirits whereas ordinary humans cannot see them.

Descending from heaven upon the clouds means that the spirit of Jesus, the Christ Spirit, will be made manifest from the heaven of the will of God and will appear in the form of the human temple. Though delivered from the womb of Mary, Jesus in reality descended from the heaven of the will of God. Baha’u’llah descended in like manner, from the heaven of the will of God.

“But as the clergy have neither understood the meaning of the Gospels nor comprehended the symbols, therefore, it has been said that religion is in contradiction to science, and science in opposition to religion, as, for example, this subject of the ascension of Christ with an elemental body to the visible heaven is contrary to the science of mathematics. But when the truth of this subject becomes clear, and the symbol is explained, science in no way contradicts it; but, on the contrary, science and the intelligence affirm it.” Some Answered Questions, pp. 104-105

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Fair enough. Right now, my biggest concern is big one-world governments and non-government organizations trying divide the world into "regions" rather than "nations."
Why do you think a world government would divide the world into "regions" rather than "nations?" That is certainly not the Baha’i vision. Baha’is believe that Muhammad was the nation builder and that was an important part of the evolution of mankind’s history.

“The Faith of Islám, the succeeding link in the chain of Divine Revelation, introduced, as Bahá’u’lláh Himself testifies, the conception of the nation as a unit and a vital stage in the organization of human society, and embodied it in its teaching. This indeed is what is meant by this brief yet highly significant and illuminating pronouncement of Bahá’u’lláh: “Of old [Islamic Dispensation] it hath been revealed: ‘Love of one’s country is an element of the Faith of God.’” This principle was established and stressed by the Apostle of God, inasmuch as the evolution of human society required it at that time. Nor could any stage above and beyond it have been envisaged, as world conditions preliminary to the establishment of a superior form of organization were as yet unobtainable. The conception of nationality, the attainment to the state of nationhood, may, therefore, be said to be the distinguishing characteristics of the MuHammadan Dispensation, in the course of which the nations and races of the world, and particularly in Europe and America, were unified and achieved political independence.....”
The Promised Day Is Come, p. 120
I believe Jesus was the Savior, but when the second coming happens there will be a Messiah. I think to the Gentiles, Jesus was Messiah, but the Jews rejected him. The reason was that they expected justice to mean something similar to the Maccabean Revolt, which is a big part of why they chose Barabbas. On some level, modern Christians would want those persecuting them to be punished also, but there are no guarantees he will do this. The only guarantee is that Christ will be with us, that he will be a friend in our need.
I believe that Jesus was Savior because that is a Baha’i belief. I also believe that Jesus was a Messiah but not the Messiah of the latter days. This chapter explains what I believe.

26: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND THE DAY OF JUDGMENT

Do you believe the same Jesus in His resurrected body is going to return to earth?
I certainly hope so. Right now, I can't even get a book published. They told me it would be delayed 5-10 days, and some places might not deliver at all.
I am sorry to hear that but things are really disrupted right now, and that is an understatement. :eek:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I hope you’re keeping well CG. The less I watch the news the better I feel!

I personally don’t think the real problem is any lack of signs as much as the leaders don’t want their Messiah to come for fear of losing their power.

For each Prophet there are specific prophecies. So for Muhammad and Ali and the Caliphs and Islam there are specific prophecies especially in Revelation even an entire chapter and also in Deuteronomy where four revelations are predicted.

The wars and rumours of wars one is specific to Christ’s return but there is the 1844 one as well as the new name and in Arabic bibles in the 1800 in some prophecies the name Baha’u’llah was actually mentioned but this was changed after He proclaimed His mission.

I still firmly believe that the overriding factor is not any confusion but not even a willingness to look into the claims openly and fairly because of fear that they are true and it would mean a leadership change or dissolution of the churches etc including Islam which would have to then follow a different administration.

I think that in this competitive age that mullahs and priests consider their followers their own personal possessions and do everything in their power to keep them even at the expense of sacrificing the truth as I don’t believe truth matters to them at all just maintaining their membership which gives them power and much wealth.

The flood is symbolic I believe of any worldwide or universal calamity or catastrophe. It need not be water only. We have a virus flooding the world at the moment so it could be a flood of anything. The thing is by man turning away from goodness and being kind and virtuous he brings upon himself by his own selfishness things like world wars and depressions and such but this virus we don’t know how it actually began and likely will never know but it is bankrupting countries all over the world so it’s definitely a big, big, flood of sorts and if we remain true to what the essence of the Bible teaches then I believe that this is happening after another Noah has appeared so it’s food for thought.

Does this virus represent another ‘flood’?
Well, when have we not had "floods"? Did God really expect his fallible creation to do the right thing? Supposedly, God spoke from heaven, sent fire, sent plagues, sent his Son who supposedly rose from the dead... still not enough people believe for God to stop sending these things? But then, like the Flood, were all these things just myths and legends?

Bad things happen. The natural world will still have its earthquakes and storms. Wild animals will still sometimes and attack and kill people. God could change those things, but he doesn't. And gives Atheists very good reasons not to believe there is such a being as God... especially considering this God is supposed to be all loving.

People are never going to be perfect unless major changes happen with in them. If those major changes are going to happen, why did God put an inferior product out their expect them to get better on their own? Why didn't he give them the capacity to be more spiritual? What has God proven by making people so prone to evil and selfishness? And then blaming them for not being spiritual enough?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, His work in the flesh was finished. He was going to return to the Father as He promised. However, that doesn't mean He would never return ...
If His work in the flesh was finished, why would He need to return?
In fact, He indicates He would return in Acts 1:6-7.

Acts 1:6-7
When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Please note that the question was not answered in the affirmative. Jesus did not say He would return. Jesus did not say He would restore the kingdom to Israel.
IN Matthew 24 when Jesus speaks of the return of the Son of man in the clouds; He is actually answering their question about his own return. Just check Matthew 24:3. His whole prophecy is in response to these questions.
· when shall these things be?
· what shall be the sign of thy(Jesus) coming?
· and the end of the age?

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Please notice how Jesus answered that question:

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

First, Jesus did not answer in the affirmative and state that He was coming.

Second, Jesus said that many would come in His name. That indicates that many would come and claim they are Christ and they would deceive many people. They would be deceived because Jesus would not return with the name Christ. He would return with a new name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

If Christ returned with a new name there is no reason to believe it would be the same man Jesus in the same body, but rather another man with a new name who brought the Christ Spirit.
Trailblazer said: John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

There is not one single verse in the NT wherein Jesus promised to return.

Well, there is Acts 1 and you don't count Revelation?

· Revelation 3:11
· Revelation 22:7
· Revelation 22:12
Acts 1 does not count because as I pointed out Jesus did not say He would return in those verses.

Revelation is not Jesus speaking and saying He was coming quickly. Jesus did not write the Book of Revelation. So the question is who would come quickly? The man with the new name.
More than once Jesus indicates He is the "Son of man". The history of this phrase "Son of man" should be understood in light prophecies predicting His coming at the time. For example the Son of man of the book of Daniel and also in the book of Enoch which would have been familiar to many Jews of the time. Which we see from the dead sea scrolls. To claim to be the Son of man was to claim to be the prophesied One. The Messiah and Son of God.
The title Son of man ultimately comes from the Book of Daniel, where it refers to the Messiah, and is frequently used in the Gospels as a title of Jesus. Presumably the title is symbolic of the perfect humanity that Jesus represented.

It was assumed by Christians that the Son of man referred to the same man Jesus who was resurrected and ascended into the clouds but there is no reason to believe that the title Son of man applies exclusively to Jesus. It refers to the Messiah who would come in the end times. Baha’is believe that Jesus was the Son of man and Baha’u’llah was the return of the Son of man, the return of the Christ Spirit and the Messiah the Jews have long awaited.

26: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND THE DAY OF JUDGMENT

Jesus was ‘a Messiah’ but Jesus did not fulfill all the OT prophecies for the Messiah so Jesus cannot be the end times Messiah, the Messiah the Jews are still waiting for. Moreover, it is not possible for Jesus to return and fulfill the remainder of the prophecies because Baha’u’llah already fulfilled them. For one of many examples:

Micah 7:12 “In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.”

The imprisonments, exiles and banishments of Baha’u’llah over a period of 40 years fulfill that prophecy exactly.

upload_2020-3-31_18-40-58.png

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Revelation 1:7
“Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

images

According to the Bible, every eye will see him - and that includes those who pierced him.
Needless to say, those who pierced Jesus have long died, buried and turned to dust.
But according to the Bible, these people will see him coming with the clouds.
Everybody - you, me, those who do not believe, those who believe wrongly.
And all races on earth - will mourn

images

The parable of sheep and the goats are described in Matthew 25:31-46
The allegory say what will happen to those who are going to be saved and those who will not.

As long as we see this world as it is and life as we know it - we can deduce that we are living in the world reserved for judgement and God has yet to send His Son for the last time.

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
b00911c9f6ded7f6471986e8fab50190.jpg

image-20170306-20753-1s28rgw.jpg

The things we are witnessing today are one of the signs as mentioned by Jesus Christ that the time nears when God will send His Son, Jesus Christ for the last time.

As to when...

giphy.gif

Only the Father, who is the only true God.

Yes but, Jesus said two weirdly contradictory things. First that he's coming soon and second that that will be many signs, but these do not necessarily mean the end is near.

Matthew 24

Sometimes they're signs of the "end of an era" as the Japanese are fond of saying.

Faithofchristian

In the 19th century the Adventists watched for His coming and even sold their possessions and waited on Mount Carmel in Ascension robes.

It all ended in what many know as the Great Disappointment. Christ, they concluded had not returned.

Christians often quote the Bible referring to rumours of wars and such calamities as heralding the Second Coming yet whenever these things have occurred like the Great Lisbon earthquake, the dark day and shooting stars 1833 and even Halleys Comet they still insisted He hadn’t returned.

Since then we’ve had the First World War Still He didn’t come in their eyes. The Second World War Hes coming soon they say. The World trade centre and Tsunami and - yes He’s nearly here!

So it’s going on and on these delaying tactics and I believe it’s going to be the same with this virus. Christians are telling me now He’s almost here and when the virus has ended and Christ hasn’t floated down on a cloud in a magnificent light show then again we will be told He’s coming soon. This has become a regular denial no matter what sign occurs.

So why do Christian leaders keep delaying the coming of Christ? What are they so afraid of? Yes no one knows the day or the hour until He has come. Then it will be a known fact.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that He might bring a new Kingdom but appoint different leaders? The Jews were afraid of the Messiah as He was called King of the Jews so they feared for their temporal power. Is it also possible that priests and popes have feared for their temporal power even to the extent to be willing to deny Christ’s Return?

I really think that it’s become so ridiculous that many no longer take the second coming seriously anymore because it keeps being predicted then put off and delayed. A picture of complete confusion.

As to current circumstances Let’s reflect a bit. Did the flood come before or after Noah’s call to turn to God was ignored by the masses?

To me personally, every indication is there is a type of ‘flood’ happening now which to me suggests that another Noah has already appeared and as usual has been laughed at, mocked and scorned.

So it’s impossible another Noah or the Second Coming has already taken place? And the flood - is it once again upon us?

What many people don't know..
When Jesus Christ spoke those words
That no one knows the day and hour of his return..
This was before the book of Revelation was written.
That now the book of Revelation has been written and we have the book of
Revelation. Jesus Christ foretold all about the day and hour of his return in his book of Revelation.

That's what Revelation means to reveal,.
To uncover.
Jesus Christ did that in his book of Revelation. Uncovered and Revealed the day and hour of his return in his book of Revelation.

Jesus Christ given the last Prophecy to happen. Jesus Christ can not return until the last Prophecy happens first.
When this last prophecy happens brings the end to the tribulation and then the return of Jesus Christ.
But not until the last Prophecy happens first. That Jesus Christ given in his book of Revelation.
The last Prophecy that is to happen in the book of Revelation 11:1-19

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What many people don't know..
When Jesus Christ spoke those words
Know one knows the day and hour of his return..
This was before the book of Revelation was written.
That now the book of Revelation has been written and we have the book of
Revelation. Jesus Christ foretold all about the day and hour of his return.

That's what Revelation means to reveal,.
To uncover.
Jesus Christ did that in his book of Revelation. Uncovered and Revealed the day and hour of his return in his book of Revelation.

Jesus Christ given the last Prophecy to happen. Jesus Christ can not return until the last Prophecy happens first.
When this last prophecy happens brings the end to the tribulation and then the return of Jesus Christ.
But not until the last Prophecy happens first. That Jesus Christ given in his book of Revelation.
The last Prophecy that is to happen in the book of Revelation 11:1-19

Wonderful chapter indeed and it has all happened.

The two witnesses were Muhammad and Ali, they gave prophecy until the year AH1260 for 1260 years which is also the year 1844.

The 2nd Woe was the Bab and the 3rd to come quickly was Baha'u'llah.

This entire passage has been explained by God, via God's Messenger, in this day.

Regards Tony