• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To all the Evolution Deniers -- You are Going to HATE This!

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I know, it's a video and who wants to watch a video -- but I say that it is really, really good and makes its points extremely clearly.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Cladistics has really helped immensely with understanding how evolution works. A definite watch.

Aron Ra has that incredible talent of teaching in terms most people can understand and appreciate.

You ought to check out his debates with diploma mill 'dr' Kent Hovind a YEC claiming to be a high school 'science' teacher.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Cladistics has really helped immensely with understanding how evolution works. A definite watch.

Aron Ra has that incredible talent of teaching in terms most people can understand and appreciate.

You ought to check out his debates with diploma mill 'dr' Kent Hovind a YEC claiming to be a high school 'science' teacher.
They made sure that it was called "a discussion". That way whenever Kent lied or was grossly wrong Aron was free to jump in. Poor Kent has his donkey handed to him (you can't say "***" shhhhh!).

danieldemol

Premium Member
I know, it's a video and who wants to watch a video -- but I say that it is really, really good and makes its points extremely clearly.

Great clip. I love the bit where he points out that people who claim they accept microevolution (but reject macroevolution) have actually rejected the mechanisms behind microevolution, and thus may as well have rejected microevolution.

King Phenomenon

Evolution happened and is happening according to science and I think it’s factual 100% but there’s definitely a bigger picture in my opinion.

Twilight Hue

Great clip. I love the bit where he points out that people who claim they accept microevolution (but reject macroevolution) have actually rejected the mechanisms behind microevolution, and thus may as well have rejected microevolution.
No matter how many times it's pointed out that microevolution is macroevolution as well, creationists not recognizing evolution will always deny deny deny.

King Phenomenon

No matter how many times it's pointed out that microevolution is macroevolution as well, creationists not recognizing evolution will always deny deny deny.
I think Creationists believe in a bigger picture while accepting evolution 100% factual at face value but some of them still like to toy with evolutionists. I think evolutionists weather they believe in a bigger picture or not just toy back with them. It’s a toyfest that has gone nowhere for a long time. Now it’s become a toy story that’s rather pathetic really.

Maybe there are some creationists while believing in a bigger picture who don’t accept evolution as 100% factual at face value. This one I can’t understand with all the proof we have. I guess they think the value of face is cheap. Lol

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
It’s personal. I’m afraid there is no how. To me it’s factual.
Which means you've nothing in the way of evidence, but are happy believing what you believe. That is, of course, fine. But not necessarily factual in any way,yes?

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

And you don't. I understand.

By the way, courts that don't need evidence generally don't deliver anything at all like justice. Just saying....
But you don’t understand that’s the thing. I actually and sincerely understand that you do need evidence. Maybe I should’ve sugarcoatied my response instead of making it short and sweet. Lol

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
But you don’t understand that’s the thing. I actually and sincerely understand that you do need evidence. Maybe I should’ve sugarcoatied my response instead of making it short and sweet. Lol
Evasive discourse meant to avoid having to answer what was asked. Okay, now I know who you are. Thanks for chatting but I won't be bothered further.

Twilight Hue

I think Creationists believe in a bigger picture while accepting evolution 100% factual at face value but some of them still like to toy with evolutionists. I think evolutionists weather they believe in a bigger picture or not just toy back with them. It’s a toyfest that has gone nowhere for a long time. Now it’s become a toy story that’s rather pathetic really.

Maybe there are some creationists while believing in a bigger picture who don’t accept evolution as 100% factual at face value. This one I can’t understand with all the proof we have. I guess they think the value of face is cheap. Lol
I don't think evolution would really interfere with most theology.

As to a bigger picture, I am sure, and agree there is undoubtedly more to the universe than what meets the eye as things stand at present, yet I wouldn't go jumping to quick conclusions and say it's God or type of diety behind whatever picture comes out of it all.

Its why I think its more important to just be pragmatic and see things for itself in its own terms rather than using personal passions as a template.

King Phenomenon

I don't think evolution would really interfere with most theology.

As to a bigger picture, I am sure, and agree there is undoubtedly more to the universe than what meets the eye as things stand at present, yet I wouldn't go jumping to quick conclusions and say it's God or type of diety behind whatever picture comes out of it all.

Its why I think its more important to just be pragmatic and see things for itself in its own terms rather than using personal passions as a template.
I got a feeling when you speak of more than meets the eye you’re talking about something that scientific.
the picture I’m talking about isn’t science