• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tit For Tat

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
In the news....
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene vows to file articles of impeachment against Biden
Excerpted....
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newly elected Republican from Georgia, took to Twitter Wednesday to announce that she will be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden a day after the inauguration.
She said her motivation is to stand up for the 75 million Americans who are "fed up with inaction" in government.

Back to me...
Oh, dear.
The Democrats who immediately upon losing leapt to impeachment are fools.
The Republicans who immediately leap upon losing to impeachment are fools aping fools.

Other thoughts are welcome.
Whatever makes her happy.:cool:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just saw Ms Greene on OAN.
She complained that Trump was recently impeached
without even a trial.
Who sees something really strange about her claim?

Suave

Simulated character
In the news....
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene vows to file articles of impeachment against Biden
Excerpted....
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newly elected Republican from Georgia, took to Twitter Wednesday to announce that she will be filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden a day after the inauguration.
She said her motivation is to stand up for the 75 million Americans who are "fed up with inaction" in government.

Back to me...
Oh, dear.
The Democrats who immediately upon losing leapt to impeachment are fools.
The Republicans who immediately leap upon losing to impeachment are fools aping fools.

Other thoughts are welcome.

Honestly, I would not mind if Biden were removed from office in order to get Kamala Harris to be our President.

Kamala Harris: A pragmatic progressive different from Biden in many ways