• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Tis the Season...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
for RF-themed horror movie proposals...

For example, pre-production is just beginning on a horror flick entitled, "The Thread That Wouldn't Die"

Casting has started for a production of "Strawman," about an alien who to crashes in the town of Areff and in order to take over the town, makes intentionally misrepresented propositions about the residents' beliefs because it is easier to defeat than the residents' real arguments.

What other RF horror flicks have you heard about recently? Inquiring minds want to know!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
What other RF horror flicks have you heard about recently?
  • I'm the Messiah and I'm here to help
  • Attack of the grammar police
  • Contradictions, a How-to guide
  • Night of the living personal attack
  • Moderators on strike!
  • Murder, Mythology, and Mayhem

Gargovic Malkav

For example, pre-production is just beginning on a horror flick entitled, "The Thread That Wouldn't Die"

Casting has started for a production of "Strawman," about an alien who to crashes in the town of Areff and in order to take over the town, makes intentionally misrepresented propositions about the residents' beliefs because it is easier to defeat than the residents' real arguments.

What other RF horror flicks have you heard about recently? Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm getting tired of those slasher flicks where some overly confident argumentative type joins the forum, and then starts up a thread to chop up one poster after the other with their rational arguments or divine knowledge.
Eventually one other poster finally gets the last word with some great argument or by wearing the killer poster out, suggesting it is over...
And then of course the "defeated" poster shows up in another thread out of nowhere to do the exact same thing again.
It's so repetitive and predictable.

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet

You want a thread that wouldn't die? Check out the "Is Jesus God?" thread that I started years ago. It still gets posts. No one still ever agrees with each other.

Gargovic Malkav

Medium vs. Debator
Henry: Portrait of a serial poster
Thread Alive (aka Brainthread)
I spit on your faith
Debaterhead
The Evil Thread
Opinionraiser
A Night Rant On Elm Street

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
I'm getting tired of those slasher flicks where some overly confident argumentative type joins the forum, and then starts up a thread to chop up one poster after the other with their rational arguments or divine knowledge.
Eventually one other poster finally gets the last word with some great argument or by wearing the killer poster out, suggesting it is over...
And then of course the "defeated" poster shows up in another thread out of nowhere to do the exact same thing again.
It's so repetitive and predictable.
You should have put "rational" arguments or "divine knowledge". I see so many RF flicks with these.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Fallacy the 13th
Post Cemetary
Final Deliberation
I Know What You Read Last Summer
Post of 1000 Paragraphs
Paranormal Avatar
The Texas Chainsaw Moderator
The Whining