• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Timeline of lessons

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What can the future teach you about today?

That there is no "future" only Today.

wp-1523386801159.jpg

MNoBody

What can the future teach you about today?
that would really depend on what one was supposing was going to go down in the future......which is useful to avoid dwelling on for too long.
but a practical example would be planning anything, like a garden...one posits the sun will rise tomorrow and the season will turn and that can be applied to today..here and now...what can I do right now to keep that process rolling along of gardening to get some veg?
the ability to form a 'time-line' is totally conceptual, and subjective, until written down or demonstrated.
planning, is always a good exercise of the imaginarium...it is akin to a muscle, in that it must be used frequently and pushed to its limits at every occasion.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
the ability to form a 'time-line' is totally conceptual, and subjective, until written down or demonstrated.
planning, is always a good exercise of the imaginarium...it is akin to a muscle, in that it must be used frequently and pushed to its limits at every occasion.

I agree, and in my opinion, time is cyclical. Hence the reason why history tends to repeat itself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human says in the future I will invent electricity as if it does not exist, then you would be lying, for it does exist invented already.

If a human quotes I can invent God by claiming God is first a state (all stone products to produce electricity), then his own quotes owns what he pretends God is. For in the past the quote God was first given to the body of Planet Earth, which is just stone as a mass without any gas heavens.

Natural history in space already said what God was as its origin in science.

The theme present said we lived in a water/oxygenated microbial body as a life form, we live in water.

If a human quotes, I will return life by a science thesis to a past, which is not the present and it is not the future, his claim I will learn is a less of the son. And that theory was to try to give our life back to his thesis of you all first crawled out of the water body mass as a bio life. As a string theist claiming going back in time by thinking/inferring to self. Present life owner. Once you all owned a larger water mass as a thesis to bio existence.

So first comes the warnings, God told me to tell you everyone that a flood of the planet is about to arrive in your future. But irradiated chemical brains would not listen.

Science says today in his presence, water mass is shifting and it should rise up as water mass over the stone on which we live. His own warnings, waiting to see what the future will cause. About how much flooding water the stone gets put under. As I will invent your future by a thesis of the past.

All of the theories involve how much water cooling takes radiation lightning reactions to just being a charge or a current? You know I want electricity to be invented theme.

Father told me that our brother, the scientist never respected the present or the gift of his own life and wanted to learnt what less of the son meant.

Father said if science says I will be the creator in space as a theme/activate against natural history planet Earth...he wants a spatial hole to open up, to remove the God Earth mass to an equals answer....this much stone mass equals electricity the charge as his equals answer.

What Father said today in AI quotes. His own life lost to p AI n and suffering the less of the son theme.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
that would really depend on what one was supposing was going to go down in the future......which is useful to avoid dwelling on for too long.
but a practical example would be planning anything, like a garden...one posits the sun will rise tomorrow and the season will turn and that can be applied to today..here and now...what can I do right now to keep that process rolling along of gardening to get some veg?

I can see planning. Having goals (as people have bucket lists) is healthy for motivation. Finding lessons from the future (as a good thing) does help us not take present and past for granted. Even a life example of planning for a family. If people didn't benefit from then what's the use of planning into it?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It can teach you how to assess today's events more fully, to compare them with other events, and to do so when the emotions of today have subsided, thus improving your judgement.

Totally. Next question for you, bit deeper. What can you learn from the future relating to spirituality?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I agree, and in my opinion, time is cyclical. Hence the reason why history tends to repeat itself.

It would seem like that, but I think since we're all humans we're in different events even though they seem the same. Like a spiral instead of a circle. There's still a cycle but never over the same line.