• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to revisit the veil question.

muhammad_isa

Because they don’t want to be walking tents. Pre-Islamic regime photos prove it. Your auto-denials just get more and more absurd.
I've already said that I don't agree with compulsion to wear the burqa.
..but your rhetoric is more..
You insist that pious women would not want to "cover up".
That's nonsense.

We all know that the world is veering towards western values.
..and that is why some of those in power are frustrated, and becoming unduly fierce.

At the end of the day, we all get what's coming to us. :(

firedragon

Veteran Member
Because they don’t want to be walking tents. Pre-Islamic regime photos prove it.

PreIslamic regime photo's? You mean there were photographs 1400 years ago? Or is it like 50 years ago?

I blame this indoctrination on atheist haters like you. It is your fault. :) There is no need for social studies or anything, but just following your own methodology of arbitrary demonisation. It's all your fault mate. You destroyed a whole nation.

stevecanuck

You haven't a clue.
It's alright if a man sees his daughter-in-law in her nightie.
You don't know what you are talking about.

..just give it up.

Would the nightie have a plunging neck-line or be short? Or would it cover as much as her daytime clothes?

I already know the answer, so you don't have to bother replying.