• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time to hear some drum lines!

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Yeah, taiko rules. I'm jealous that you've gotten to see Kodo live, I'm a fan of theirs from way back.

Jeremy Mason

Actually, I take back what I said. The greatest drummer ever, hands down, is Baal from Behemoth. When I started listening closer to the drums, I discovered that no one can compare.

I'm not familiar with him. Do you have a link with some of his beats?

Jeremy Mason

Yeah, taiko rules. I'm jealous that you've gotten to see Kodo live, I'm a fan of theirs from way back.

Mickey Hart (Grateful Dead) did something with them once, I have the video tape with him documenting Kodo and it's members. Very spiritual; drum corps was also heart revealing.

arcanum

i'm a guitarist that has recently taken interest in drums.I think i'm going to get me a set:D anyways one of my favorite drum featured performances was from santana during the woodstock festival,soul sacrifice.that drummer absolutely killed on that song.look it up on you tube if you've never seen/heard it.

arcanum

the drummer's name is Michael shrieve,listening to it as i post....and as a liner note they were blaster out of their gourd on mescaline at the time:D