• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time for new narrative

King Phenomenon

Since the Palestinians aren’t wanted in Israel and are going through hell now why don’t they just move to one of the Arab countries that would welcome them?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Because where they live is their home. To turn it around "Since the Jews are not wanted in Palestine and are going through hell now why don't they just move to a country that would welcome them.

King Phenomenon

Because where they live is their home. To turn it around "Since the Jews are not wanted in Palestine and are going through hell now why don't they just move to a country that would welcome them.
It would be nice if they could live side-by-side in peace, but Unfortunately, the Israeli army is too strong for them And they’re dying, and their children are dying when they they could flee and live. It’s about survival now not pride

King Phenomenon

Hopefully some Arab countries can take them in and help them. I mean I’d like to see them be able to live in their homeland but it’s not looking very good

libre

Skylark
Since the Palestinians aren’t wanted in Israel
They aren't treated well on their own land that is occupied by Israel.
why don’t they just move to one of the Arab countries that would welcome them?
It's a variety of factors.
Many of the neighbouring countries don't want the refugees. While I think refusing refugees is distasteful, I do think it is somewhat racist that the responsibility for Palestinians is being pushed onto arab nations by the nation that turned them into refugees.

King Phenomenon

Many of the neighbouring countries don't want the refugees. While I think refusing refugees is distasteful, I do think it is somewhat racist that the responsibility for Palestinians is being pushed onto arab nations by the nation that turned them into refugees.
It’s awful but it’s about survival now

King Phenomenon

It’s awful but it’s about survival now
I’m sure some Arab countries would take them. I mean for decades, they lived in an open prison unhappily. I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be able to live there and have a good life but their life apparently hasn’t been good for decades

King Phenomenon

What about the countries that are condemning this as genocide? won’t they help take in refugees?

King Phenomenon

We’re starting to look foolish now. I mean all these countries condemning it as genocide and not doing anything seems kind of silly. Time for a new narrative.

King Phenomenon

All this time and energy on protests and gatherings and political talk about genocide could be spent moving These refugees who are starving and homeless to countries that can provide some sort of shelter and food..

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Since the Palestinians aren’t wanted in Israel and are going through hell now why don’t they just move to one of the Arab countries that would welcome them?
That's been one of my questions. It's not like they can't actually go anywhere, but people like to think that they're trapped because it makes the arguments much easier.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
All this time and energy on protests and gatherings and political talk about genocide could be spent moving These refugees who are starving and homeless to countries that can provide some sort of shelter and food..
One would think that lifeline with Iran would be a conduit to satisfy the logistical needs.

Bthoth

*banned*
So get them that tropical island and pave the streets in gold in retribution of what has happened over the last 100 yrs of invasion and oppression?

All modern technology and free health care?

HMMMMMM!