• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time for Grievances!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"I got a lotta problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!"

I should have won the last post is the winner thread long since but some perverse posters got in my way just to be nasty and spiteful.

All my posts are full of wisdom but you people refuse to honor my posts by always liking each and every one and offering fulsome praise.

There are a few who even disagree with my political wisdom and instead offer false and misleading disagreement.

I should have been made Grand Exulted Supreme Lord Mod already with the unbridled power to enforce my many whims.

And when was the last time any of you offered to send me large sums of cash? That's a failing if I ever heard of one.

Sheesh.

2021 better be better or I'll be back with an expanded list of problems. You've been warned so now shape up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All of you would've severely disappointed me this last year were
it not for my very low expectations. So what are my grievances?
That you almost met my expectations!
Rb6e5843dcd224664f23f0ee4ff7fefaa

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
For my feats of strength I will do 20 Superman Pushups!

In case you wonder what they are here is what you do. Lay flat on the floor. Facer down, legs straight. Reach out straight above your head with your arms straight palms on the floor. Now with just your palms and toes on the floor do a push up.