• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tim Cook for President

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Would the CEO of Apple make a good President?

I mentioned a question that some in Silicon Valley and elsewhere have asked: Is his focus on jobs and speeches in front of American flags a hint at something bigger? After all, Mark Zuckerberg’s name is now regularly bandied about in discussions of potential presidential candidates.

“I have a full-time job,” Mr. Cook said. “I appreciate the compliment,” he added with a wry look, “if it is a compliment.”

Apple’s Tim Cook Barnstorms for ‘Moral Responsibility’

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given that Apple is starting to go downhill, I don't think he's a good choice.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
We need to ditch this idea that the government can be ran like a business.
Don't like fiscal responsibility?

I prefer to see it run like a business, a successful one mind you, we definitely need more of that now and in the foreseeable future.

We don't need more legal eagle lawyers whose sole purpose is to find loopholes in finding ways to be more corrupt then we already are now.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Don't like fiscal responsibility?

I prefer to see it run like a business, a successful one mind you, we definitely need more of that now and in the foreseeable future.
Businesses are about capitalism and profit. That's not the government's job.
We don't need more legal eagle lawyers whose sole purpose is to find loopholes in finding ways to be more corrupt then we already are now.
Corporations that don't like supporting our military hire lawyers to exploit loopholes and pay the least amount of taxes as possible. Loopholes created (and maintained) by republicans in congress for their overlords.