• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tillerson on Trump?????

Riders

So Tillerson says Trump hates reading never reads.When the house gives him reports he doesn't read it.
He doesn't take advice from ethics committee. Sometimes he would tell Tillerson what he was going to do Tillerson would say its against the law Trump would do it anyways. Anything that comes into is mind he ups and does it regardless.

I think hes got ADD low attention span and slow. But regardless of what has been said about him being stupid or a con you can make his fortune without selling skills. I am a telephone sells person. I am slow. But I speak well and have a good personality so when he is in the selling field he probably speaks well has a good personality.

But I agree with Tillerson-he is not intelligent. Then Trump struck back and said Tillerson is dumb as an ox and the laziest worker he has ever seen

OMG what? He just made him self look 20 times worse by saying that. He had said he was only going to get the very best and smartest brightest people who worked the best only to work for him he chose Tillerson and now hes saying how worthless he is?

Apparently Trump is not smart enough to even hire folks he needs to get someone to do it for him. OMG I am embarrassed Trump is embarrassing America. I bet Europe is laughing their rear ends off at us! Someone get a reading and writing teach to the white house to teach Trump to read and write soon please!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
So Tillerson says Trump hates reading never reads.When the house gives him reports he doesn't read it.
He doesn't take advice from ethics committee. Sometimes he would tell Tillerson what he was going to do Tillerson would say its against the law Trump would do it anyways. Anything that comes into is mind he ups and does it regardless.

I think hes got ADD low attention span and slow. But regardless of what has been said about him being stupid or a con you can make his fortune without selling skills. I am a telephone sells person. I am slow. But I speak well and have a good personality so when he is in the selling field he probably speaks well has a good personality.

But I agree with Tillerson-he is not intelligent. Then Trump struck back and said Tillerson is dumb as an ox and the laziest worker he has ever seen

OMG what? He just made him self look 20 times worse by saying that. He had said he was only going to get the very best and smartest brightest people who worked the best only to work for him he chose Tillerson and now hes saying how worthless he is?

Apparently Trump is not smart enough to even hire folks he needs to get someone to do it for him. OMG I am embarrassed Trump is embarrassing America. I bet Europe is laughing their rear ends off at us! Someone get a reading and writing teach to the white house to teach Trump to read and write soon please!

When did you ever care what Europe thought?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Trumps net worth is 3.1 billion dollars
Maybe or maybe not. He refuses to release his tax returns etc so I don't believe anything he says about his net worth. Or for that matter anything he says about anything.

Riders

Trump is worth a lot ok. But it does not take a smart intelligent person to be a sales person or to be a business owner. I am not even putting him down for not being intelligent. Though as the President yes Id rather have someone super smart.

However if he would just use that same charm with people with his country he used for his business or as some put it here his con he has whatever.

It takes charm good personality someone who can speak well to do what he does not smarts he may have some smarts with money hes good at business. hes created a lot of jobs.

Some folks have money and good business sense.

He sold and still does most likely advertising specialties. I sold them along with office supplies on the phone to businesses.I only made 20000 bucks which is nothing my last year but only it was from working on straight commission with no salary.

I was independant and living in a luxury apartment too. But we had college students come in who could not catch on. I have a learning disability organizational dislexia.

I read and write fine organizational is a different type.
Anyways they use to complain about me getting sales and that I was flirting with the customers but not smart enough
to do the job and my boss gave me the best leads.

One guy was a seminary student had just gotten out of college conservative Christian.

They tried hard to train him. One day I was training him on the phone ,we had a whisper phone system,training phone, I could listen to what he was saying and say the words he needed to say he could hear me but not the customer.

SO he had a customer who wanted a product but did not want the quantity I was pitching maybe 24 dozen i broke it down to 12 dozen he still did not buy
then I turned it into a round robin. Its what yall say Trump does when you dangle the carrot.
So I said lets put that on the back burner for a moment so I can share this other special I am having also.

Then when they say they aren't interested I would say ok back to the other product you want, I think I can break it down well how many do you need?

HE might say 2 dozen then Id say go ahead and take 4 dozen pens from me today, I will send out a free copy of our catalogue and even send it to you on a free 10 day open account.

Ok but on stead of hearing me and saying what I said he jumped down with 9 dozen 5 3 2 of course he sounded desperate the guy hung upon him.

He jumped up talked about my low intelligence accused me of being cute and flirty wit the guys thats why I got sells.

The actuall real truth of it I did flirt with the men.However the men gave me only small sells, the ones I flirted with I mean.They scammed me Id think they were gonna get a big order instead Id get a small 100 dollar order.

But tobecontinued

Riders

The truth was my biggest customers were 2 day care centers that had women directors who bought over 1500 dollars and a 1000 bucks were several times and 1 woman postmaster who spent between 800 and a thousand every other month.

His accusation was that I am not smart enough to be a sales person. Tom my boss who was a sex addict BTW and I was too ( apparently its common in the sales field sense our President has a problem too) stood up and said it does not take a smart person to be in sells .

She puts a smile on her face shes happy works hard and has a cute personality. He said he and his brother when they started the business. they had no college and both barely graduated wit Ds and TK said I have a learning disability too. The only reason I graduated is because the school wanted to get rid of me. Thats what my boss said.

The point being is it does not take a genius to make a lot of money in sales,my bosses were filthy rich too.

But it does take gifts, I do think Trump is gifted with money and is gifted with charm and the ability to speak well. But I am just scratching my head wondering where all the charm and personality went to?Did it fall out of him when he became President?

He gets mad at people all the time is rude crude I am like what the heck where did his salesmanship qualities go to?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Maybe or maybe not. He refuses to release his tax returns etc so I don't believe anything he says about his net worth. Or for that matter anything he says about anything.

Actually I think it was Forbes or Fortune that reported that number, it is said that Trump claimed 10 billion. Some people take issue with the fact that his father loaned him millions to start a business but I see it as no different than any other parent loaning or giving their children money to help start a business. Whether it's $5,000 or 5 million it happens all the time, it's what they can do to help their children hopefully succeed. As far as his tax returns go I'm not too sure what the big deal is, the IRS seems to have no problem with what he and his accountant/tax preparers have been doing for years so it must be perfectly legal. I am assuming most people have very little understanding of tax laws and probably less desire to wade through it all which explains why H&R Bloch and numerous other professional tax preparers do such a great business every year especially so in the next coming months. What good would it do to release tax returns to a people that largely don't understand the laws and reasons for certain things in the first place? I'd say it would be ripe for misinterpretations, speculations, and accusations that will most likely be stoked by five minute famers and s**thouse tax professionals on talking head panels hosted by media outlets that care more for controversy and ratings than the truth. Then there is also the very real possibility that he paid a larger percentage in taxes than those who will use any opportunity to shoot their little peas from straws- who knows?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Actually I think it was Forbes or Fortune that reported that number, it is said that Trump claimed 10 billion. Some people take issue with the fact that his father loaned him millions to start a business but I see it as no different than any other parent loaning or giving their children money to help start a business. Whether it's $5,000 or 5 million it happens all the time, it's what they can do to help their children hopefully succeed. As far as his tax returns go I'm not too sure what the big deal is, the IRS seems to have no problem with what he and his accountant/tax preparers have been doing for years so it must be perfectly legal. I am assuming most people have very little understanding of tax laws and probably less desire to wade through it all which explains why H&R Bloch and numerous other professional tax preparers do such a great business every year especially so in the next coming months. What good would it do to release tax returns to a people that largely don't understand the laws and reasons for certain things in the first place? I'd say it would be ripe for misinterpretations, speculations, and accusations that will most likely be stoked by five minute famers and s**thouse tax professionals on talking head panels hosted by media outlets that care more for controversy and ratings than the truth. Then there is also the very real possibility that he paid a larger percentage in taxes than those who will use any opportunity to shoot their peas from a straw, who knows?

BTW, I've always wanted to walk into a H&R Block office and ask to speak to the owner of the company so I can say I talked to an actual Block head.

Riders

My take on Trump is this.I have heard some say,well today on CNN some one said this is a job as president where he does not get to bully people into sells and into buying his businesses. But still I say you have to have a good personality to scam con and be in sales,you have to be charming.

However, the guys is 72. He rich beyond belief 2 billion bucks? He probably has not had to work hard or do anything except be the business owner telling people what to do giving orders for the past 20 years.

So even though he had to have that charm and charisma scan artists or sells men business men have to have 20 or 25 years ago,he probably has not had to work hard for the past 20 years.Therefore has not had to charm people and speak well. He is an older man 72 so I guess his charm and personality is long gone.
Either that or hes been lazy the past 20 years and is very angry because hes having to work hard. Its probably both.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
My take on Trump is this.I have heard some say,well today on CNN some one said this is a job as president where he does not get to bully people into sells and into buying his businesses. But still I say you have to have a good personality to scam con and be in sales,you have to be charming.

However, the guys is 72. He rich beyond belief 2 billion bucks? He probably has not had to work hard or do anything except be the business owner telling people what to do giving orders for the past 20 years.

So even though he had to have that charm and charisma scan artists or sells men business men have to have 20 or 25 years ago,he probably has not had to work hard for the past 20 years.Therefore has not had to charm people and speak well. He is an older man 72 so I guess his charm and personality is long gone.
Either that or hes been lazy the past 20 years and is very angry because hes having to work hard. Its probably both.

And you think you create that much wealth by just telling other people what to do for twenty years?

Riders

And you think you create that much wealth by just telling other people what to do for twenty years?

No honey I am saying the exact opposite. I am saying by the time He got to be 50 he had already racked up 1 billion bucks. That is a lot of money so at that age with that kind of money he could sit out and not work as much. He did not have to use his charm and personality not with that kind of money.

But in his 20s and 30s and maybe his 40s regardless of weather you think he was scamming people or doing good business deals and sales, yes he had to work hard and use his ability to make money good with turning his money over
made good money used his charm and personality.

But hes 72 now he probably has not had to work hard sense he acquired his 100 million or a billion probably not the past 20 years. Theres really nothing wrong with slowing down some at age 50,I am 51 so. But at this age 72 no hes not use to doing the hard work it takes to be President.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No honey I am saying the exact opposite. I am saying by the time He got to be 50 he had already racked up 1 billion bucks. That is a lot of money so at that age with that kind of money he could sit out and not work as much. He did not have to use his charm and personality not with that kind of money.

But in his 20s and 30s and maybe his 40s regardless of weather you think he was scamming people or doing good business deals and sales, yes he had to work hard and use his ability to make money good with turning his money over
made good money used his charm and personality.

But hes 72 now he probably has not had to work hard sense he acquired his 100 million or a billion probably not the past 20 years. Theres really nothing wrong with slowing down some at age 50,I am 51 so. But at this age 72 no hes not use to doing the hard work it takes to be President.

Seriously? You think this is the hardest he's ever worked? Try throwing a beauty pageant sometime...

Riders

Seriously? You think this is the hardest he's ever worked? Try throwing a beauty pageant sometime...
No again your putting words in my mouth. No I am saying in his 20s 30s and 40s he worked his but off.But probably slowed down in his 50s and 60s and whats wrong with that ? Lots of Americans do.He is old he is 72,are you saying hes working at the same rate he did in his 20s?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No again your putting words in my mouth. No I am saying in his 20s 30s and 40s he worked his but off.But probably slowed down in his 50s and 60s and whats wrong with that ? Lots of Americans do.He is old he is 72,are you saying hes working at the same rate he did in his 20s?

I am.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Trump is worth a lot ok. But it does not take a smart intelligent person to be a sales person or to be a business owner. I am not even putting him down for not being intelligent. Though as the President yes Id rather have someone super smart.

However if he would just use that same charm with people with his country he used for his business or as some put it here his con he has whatever.

It takes charm good personality someone who can speak well to do what he does not smarts he may have some smarts with money hes good at business. hes created a lot of jobs.

Some folks have money and good business sense.

He sold and still does most likely advertising specialties. I sold them along with office supplies on the phone to businesses.I only made 20000 bucks which is nothing my last year but only it was from working on straight commission with no salary.

I was independant and living in a luxury apartment too. But we had college students come in who could not catch on. I have a learning disability organizational dislexia.

I read and write fine organizational is a different type.
Anyways they use to complain about me getting sales and that I was flirting with the customers but not smart enough
to do the job and my boss gave me the best leads.

One guy was a seminary student had just gotten out of college conservative Christian.

They tried hard to train him. One day I was training him on the phone ,we had a whisper phone system,training phone, I could listen to what he was saying and say the words he needed to say he could hear me but not the customer.

SO he had a customer who wanted a product but did not want the quantity I was pitching maybe 24 dozen i broke it down to 12 dozen he still did not buy
then I turned it into a round robin. Its what yall say Trump does when you dangle the carrot.
So I said lets put that on the back burner for a moment so I can share this other special I am having also.

Then when they say they aren't interested I would say ok back to the other product you want, I think I can break it down well how many do you need?

HE might say 2 dozen then Id say go ahead and take 4 dozen pens from me today, I will send out a free copy of our catalogue and even send it to you on a free 10 day open account.

Ok but on stead of hearing me and saying what I said he jumped down with 9 dozen 5 3 2 of course he sounded desperate the guy hung upon him.

He jumped up talked about my low intelligence accused me of being cute and flirty wit the guys thats why I got sells.

The actuall real truth of it I did flirt with the men.However the men gave me only small sells, the ones I flirted with I mean.They scammed me Id think they were gonna get a big order instead Id get a small 100 dollar order.

But tobecontinued

Trump boasts he turned a $1 million loan from his dad into an empire – NYT says that's not true

The evidence just does not support the idea that Donald is some kink if financial genius or business wonder that built an empire. From what he was given his gains were not very significant.

Riders

Well according to you Trumps body and mind does not grow up or get old like actual human beings so I guess hes not a human,he must be your God wow.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Well according to you Trumps body and mind does not grow up or get old like actual human beings so I guess hes not a human,he must be your God wow.

I think you misunderstood. I am reaching that 70 mark and I'm still working without even thinking about slowing down. I'm probably in better health and shape than many half my age. Don't let outward appearances fool you.

Riders

I think you misunderstood. I am reaching that 70 mark and I'm still working without even thinking about slowing down. I'm probably in better health and shape than many half my age. Don't let outward appearances fool you.

This is true. Some folks work full time till they are 90 and I hope you do! My mom did not retire till she was 72. However from what I am hearing about Trump he has gained some weight and his face looks red, he has lost some of his health to being President. Thats what I have heard.

I think some of us will want Bernie Sanders to run in 2020 he is 78 so!