• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thug throws molotov at police van setting it on fire with 4 officers inside

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/woman-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-4-nypd-cops-during-protests/

So which report is correct?

The second report said "Never ignited".

Is there any other part that is incorrect? Which one is correct? Is she white? etc?
Other sources indicate the bomb did not explode upon impact, but the van itself was ignited (probably from fuel soaked rag being on fire). Im just going to guess she didn't realize Hollywood glass is significantly more fragile than most real world glass, especially bottles.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Other sources indicate the bomb did not explode upon impact, but the van itself was ignited (probably from fuel soaked rag being on fire). Im just going to guess she didn't realize Hollywood glass is significantly more fragile than most real world glass, especially bottles.
Molotovs don't really explode, technically they are classed as an incendiary device, rather than an explosive. They work by setting fire to stuff. They're particularly effective against vehicles as they rend to set fire to inflammable components and fluids in their working parts.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/woman-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-4-nypd-cops-during-protests/

So which report is correct?

The second report said "Never ignited".

Is there any other part that is incorrect? Which one is correct? Is she white? etc?

Looks pretty ignited to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Molotovs don't really explode, technically they are classed as an incendiary device, rather than an explosive. They work by setting fire to stuff. They're particularly effective against vehicles as they rend to set fire to inflammable components and fluids in their working parts.
I know how they work. To "correct" my terminology, the glass didn't shatter and the flammable liquids did not spread and ignite in the intended manner.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Upstate NY woman set fire to police van with Molotov cocktail: NYPD

Another white person who travelled to be at the protests, but don't let that stop your narrative.
It's spreading on social media that it's white people escalating things into looting and violence at peaceful protests. People are waking up. As I said in my thread, I saw it myself and we shut them down. I noticed that those white people who were trying to escalate things weren't acting as part of the crowd. They weren't chanting, had signs or anything. Very cliquish.