• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

thought id share!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
my sticky-jammy-cookies recipe! :woohoo:

225g self raising flour
pinch of salt
100g margarine
100g caster sugar
1 egg
drop of milk
jam

1) heat oven to gas mark 6, and grease a baking tray

2)mix the flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl, "rub in" the margarine till fine bread crumbs

3)add the egg and a dash of milk, mix - you should get a very sticky dough.

4) make small balls on baking tray, dig a hole in the middle, and place a blob of jam in the hole

5) bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown

this recipe comes with two warnings:

1) jam is hot! it has just come out the oven :sarcastic
2) shaping very sticky dough is frustrating, and may cause serious laughter!:biglaugh:

ive just made some, they are brilliant!

children and adults alike will enjoy both making and eating these :jiggy:

blessed be!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
thanks.gif
Copied the recipe to to try at work.
We are always looking for new Ideas.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
mrscardero said:
thanks.gif
Copied the recipe to to try at work.
We are always looking for new Ideas.

it makes 4-6 cookies depending on how good you are at shaping sticky dough......... mine ran into just two big blobs, i didn't complain :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mike, I just baked up a batch of your cookies for my Acme Latex Love Doll, but she's refused to eat any. Is it OK if I substitute rubber cement for the jam? That might rouse her appetite.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Sunstone said:
Mike, I just baked up a batch of your cookies for my Acme Latex Love Doll, but she's refused to eat any. Is it OK if I substitute rubber cement for the jam? That might rouse her appetite.

funny, id have thought you and lady Acme would get more satisfaction from just the sticky dough........

i will allow alteration :D