• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thou shalt not.........

JJ50

You have no faith, no religion. No knowing. Nothing.

You are making a mockery of christians [and jews, even, with your inane comments.
It is you who is making inane comments, I suspect you are an attention seeking WUM, who enjoys winding other posters up.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Good thing you're a deist, then.

Unfortunately, the bible isn't deistic.

So perhaps not a good thing.

:cool:
Wrong.
Some of the finest Historic Jesus scholars that have posted on this forum have been atheists, or agnostics.
More objective, you see?

Me? I'm just a student of HJ, but that entails knowing about the 613, less the 106 sacrificial laws which both Jesus and the Baptist were against.

But Salvation by Faith and Predestined Salvation Christians, they're the ones that are damaging the name of Christianity, I reckon. Local Christians are mostly moderate, progressive, revisionary folks.... more love and understanding, less social carelessness..

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Huh? Some "christian" posters were agnostics or atheists? No idea what that is supposed to mean.

Look buddy, bringing up judaism is about the worst argument there is. And judaism is theistic.

Ah...... you don't know.
Historians research all times and places.
For instance a historian studying the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler doesn't need to be a Nazi. ! !

A historian studying and researching the life of Jesus doesn't need to be a Christian.

And a historian studying the laws of the Old Testament doesn't have to be a Theist.

And you aren't supposed to be reading my posts any more because I have absolutely no interest in 'Salvation by Faith alone' Christianity. Some of those folks think they can do whatever they like. Not nice.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
You don't even know the context of what you're arguing. Spirit Form Jesus isn't the 'riddler', as Spirit Form Jesus, is all knowing, the riddler rabbi, isn't. Thusly there is no "replacement sacrifice", [your wrong perception of christianity, fake argument, thusly.

Already saved or saved by faith alone, is actually in the Old Trstament, so I suggest getting a new rabbi, whoever told you it isn't.

Your "historical research yeshua' is therefore your 'g-d', who calls himself not g-d, even though Spirit Form Jesus , is God.

Get a new rabbi, and quietly contemplate what you don't know.

:largeorangediamond:

Yes......... I read your post.
Well..... you take care now...... ok?
Take it easy.