• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who don't believe in hell

jonathan180iq

Without physical evidence then you don't believe that God does exist as well, then you believe that all things
have been created by itself due to coincidences, right. IOW it was the result of the unconscious nature.

That's a nice dodge of my original question, but I'll still answer it:

Sure - everything you've ever experienced in your life is a result of an "unconscious nature". Why should I replace things I don't know about with stories of magic invisible realms that oddly no longer show evidence for their existence?

Now, if you don't mind, please answer the question that you just avoided.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
G-d rescued the Jewish people from 400 years of slavery and provided the Torah for us during the Moses era. G-d has a good track record.

A good track record !, What about the people who were killed because of Moses ?

Are earthquakes immoral? Which manner of death do you consider to be good and moral?

God can prevent it from happening, simply saying that God is always merciful doesn't make sense.

Useless2015

We don't know what the alternative would be.

G-d wanted messengers and we were the only ones to accept the job.
Probably the reason why Judaism doesnt have a hell. Non-Jews are not even worthy of judgement right?I think that's the reason why there is no hell. Not because your God is merciful or kind, who are you kidding? Its the same God that demanded from the Jews to exterminate everything that is non-Jewish.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
That's a nice dodge of my original question, but I'll still answer it:

Sure - everything you've ever experienced in your life is a result of an "unconscious nature". Why should I replace things I don't know about with stories of magic invisible realms that oddly no longer show evidence for their existence?

Now, if you don't mind, please answer the question that you just avoided.

But you can't prove that God doesn't exist, the unconscious nature is evidence of nothing.
I don't ask you to replace it with any stories but i asked you if have evidences that all
things was a result of the unconscious nature including your simple brain.

I don't have a proof that God did it, do you have a proof that the unconscious nature did it by itself ?

rusra02

Premium Member
How much you are sure that you're right ?
are you 100% sure that the hell fire doesn't exist and if yes then why ?

Did you think for awhile that the hell fire may exist ?

Will you feel regret if you found yourself in the hell fire afterlife or you won't care about it ?

Yes, I am 100% sure hell fire does not literally exist. The Bible does not teach eternal torment of the wicked. Pagan religions do. As to your last question, would you feel regret if you found you had believed a terrible lie about the true God, who would never create a place to torment people endlessly?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
But you can't prove that God doesn't exist, the unconscious nature is evidence of nothing.
I don't ask you to replace it with any stories but i asked you if have evidences that all

I don't have a proof that God did it, do you have a proof that the unconscious nature did it by itself ?
It isn't fair to ask for proof of the unconscious nature actually doing it. But, there is more and more evidence being found every day that points to it being possible.

Shad

Veteran Member

Do not need to. God is your claim. I can dismiss any claim that does not have evidence in support.

Shifting the burden of proof. Right now no one knows.

Strawman.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
How much you are sure that you're right ?
are you 100% sure that the hell fire doesn't exist and if yes then why ?

Did you think for awhile that the hell fire may exist ?

Will you feel regret if you found yourself in the hell fire afterlife or you won't care about it ?
This question only applies to those who know they are doing evil but don't care because they know there is no hell. I doubt there is a single person here qualified to answer the question you are asking.

jonathan180iq

I can't prove that Magic Rainbow Unicorns don't exist either - do you believe in those?

And you assume a natural explanation for probably a million things in your life every single day - like me throwing a football to the moon. You know I can't do that because of natural explanations. You don't automatically assume that there is an invisible man weighing down my football, do you? When a fork falls off a table, do you assume that a magical elf pushed it, or do you just naturally assume that things fall down (because of gravity?) Do you consider all of those natural phenomena to be evidence of an "unconscious nature"? Or do you just accept them as factual based your past experience, which I should add has been totally physical in nature.

But aside from all of that, this conversation isn't even about a natural cause to the Universe, is it? You asked about Hell.
I then asked why you believe Hell exists. And instead of answering me, you're just trying to take the conversation elsewhere.
Is your thread about Hell, or is it not?

If you admit that I cannot throw a football over the moon because you have never seen me do it, then tell me why you believe in Hell when you've never seen it.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
It isn't fair to ask for proof of the unconscious nature actually doing it. But, there is more and more evidence being found every day that points to it being possible.

And the unconscious nature was a product of another unconscious nature which was also a product
of another unconscious nature, that's fair, right.

You'll ask me then who created God. ;)

The difference between me and you that i don't confirm anything while you're sure that
God doesn't exist and claiming that you know everything which is dishonest and misleading
in my humble opinion.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
And the unconscious nature was a product of another unconscious nature which was also a product

The difference between me and you that i don't confirm anything while you're sure that
God doesn't exist and claiming that you know everything which is dishonest and misleading
in my humble opinion.
I do believe in God. I've never claimed otherwise. So, this comment makes no sense.

jonathan180iq

in my humble opinion.
You want to direct that argument to me. Leibowde is a theist.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I can't prove that Magic Rainbow Unicorns don't exist either - do you believe in those?

But you believe that nothingness was the origin of everything.

And you assume a natural explanation for probably a million things in your life every single day - like me throwing a football to the moon. You know I can't do that because of natural explanations. You don't automatically assume that there is an invisible man weighing down my football, do you? When a fork falls off a table, do you assume that a magical elf pushed it, or do you just naturally assume that things fall down (because of gravity?) Do you consider all of those natural phenomena to be evidence of an "unconscious nature"? Or do you just accept them as factual based your past experience, which I should add has been totally physical in nature.

I believe that natural phenomena such as gravity, day and night ..etc is a great work of the nature, i mean
a great coincidences that made life possible on earth.

But aside from all of that, this conversation isn't even about a natural cause to the Universe, is it? You asked about Hell.
I then asked why you believe Hell exists. And instead of answering me, you're just trying to take the conversation elsewhere.
Is your thread about Hell, or is it not?

All is about the unseen, God, the hell and how the universe started from nothingness.

If you admit that I cannot throw a football over the moon because you have never seen me do it, then tell me why you believe in Hell when you've never seen it.

Did i say that i'm 100% sure about the hell ? you're the one speaking with confident that you're right, my point that everything
can be possible including the things that we think it isn't, of course i'm talking about the unseen and not the football.

Flankerl

Hell might not be as bad as think....

South-Park-Satan.jpg

Saddam was always out cheating. Poor Satan, he deserved better. :/

Why do you think in the afterlife

See there is your Problem. There is no life after death.

Probably the reason why Judaism doesnt have a hell. Non-Jews are not even worthy of judgement right?I think that's the reason why there is no hell. Not because your God is merciful or kind, who are you kidding? Its the same God that demanded from the Jews to exterminate everything that is non-Jewish.

At first I was confused but then I remembered that you are Muslim. Suddenly everything made sense.