• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This thread has been declared a mod free zone!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Oooh...is this the right address?
I got the email saying 'Mod Party, bring cupcakes'.

Though...I kinda ate the cupcakes on the way. It's a long walk from Australia.

Last edited:

Sw. Vandana Jyothi

Truth is One, many are the Names
Premium Member
Oh, you guys and gals! Thank you so much, I needed this. LOL'd my way all the way through.
Can I sneak this joke in here since there aren't any mods tending the thread? :p

There was a plane in trouble with 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr Anthony Fauci, Oprah Winfrey, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes.

Dr Fauci said, “I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

The Pope said, “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Trump said, ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest man in the USA!” He takes one and jumps.

Oprah turns toward the young girl, "Honey, you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life and yours is only starting."

The ten year old replies, "Oh, don’t worry, ma'am. There are still 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA just jumped out of the plane with my backpack...."​

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is the best thread in four months and now that I've participated in it, I am forced to report myself. Why does that so remind me of life?