• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Is the Strangest Life I've Ever Known

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This Is the Strangest Life I've Ever Known

Its the only life i have ever know and you have no idea how strange it's been so far. Much of it i cannot tell you for fear of breaking forum rules or blowing my own trumpet.

Needless to say, regrets, i've had a few (i feel a song coming on) but overall i am currently content. What more could i ask

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yea, i had some good managers too. But, i had some bad ones as well. And the bad ones told me i got to free me and my wife of this system. Im not gonna put our livelyhoods in the hands of stupid people.
Then don't become a landlord.

A Vestigial Mote

I've always regretted the way I breezed through high-school. I payed attention in class, and so quizzed/tested very well, but I always did my homework and outside-assignments incredibly last-minute. I graduated 10th in a class of just over 400 without even applying myself. And there's where the regret comes in. What if I had?

On a small scale, I also regret a lot of my expenditure of free-time. I always have such lofty goals, and want to work on particular projects I have begun. But fairly often when I do find myself with free-time, none of that work appeals to me and I end up doing something wasteful and unproductive. Looking back, I always recognize the mountain of hours that could have been put to those things... they'd be finished, and I'd be looking at the end product by now! But I didn't... and so I am not.

Be Jolly, Jollybear. :) If you were to die today, the corrupt system and what they did, would mean nothing to you, right? ;)

It would still mean something. All change that happens in the world is due to the fact that someone does not what the same evil done to others.

But, your right, through trials, we gotta see the light in order to remain jolly.