• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is the story that never ends...

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner

But no, seriously...

Let's write a chain story together. Rules are simple. Add to the story with your next post. I'll start:

Timothy walked out the door into the rain, having just downed a shot of whiskey. He was looking for...

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
. . .a magical alcoholic penguin who introduced himself as Tallywacker Snitn'giggles.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member
Though young Timmy's mother had warned him not to speak with strangers, something in Tallywackers eyes bespoke of trustworthiness. So, he asked, "...

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
Why do you look all funny Mr. Penguin? Do you know where I can get some wickse? (third grade way of saying whiskey)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
"Why of course", said the penguin, "for you see, my parents were Orthodox Backwardrians" .

"I see", said Timmy, who actually didn't.

Last edited:

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
The Penguin ignored Timmy's affirmation, being so drunk- it started to sing about it's parents' religion

"There are Jews in the world, there are Buddhists, there are Hindus, and Mormons and then..."

Timmy followed behind the singing penguin cautiously yet curiously, as he stuck his thumb in his mouth.

Duke_Leto

(Do most third-graders still suck their thumbs?)

As time passed, the streets Timmy was walking on began to look unfamiliar. Timmy, on account of his age, had not been often to many parts of the city. Walking further and further into increasingly unfamiliar territory, the seed of concern took root within him.

Buildings were becoming increasingly larger, and the sky seemed to be becoming gradually obscured by haze.

Daemon Sophic

Looking back down to his guide for reassurance, he found Tallywhacker holding a dilapidated door open along the side of the filthy alley they were now standing in.
The penguin now wore a Fedora and dark sunglasses. Gone was the inebriated waddling bird, replaced by a concerned yet tough looking Waterfowl, who glanced toward the end of the alley. In a gruff voice told Timmy, “Come on kid, get inside quick!”

Abashed, Timothy moved to the doorway, and looked inside....

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
Timmy decided he didn't like what was beyond the door, so thinking fast- he took off running in the other direction. No longer trusting the penguin