• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is Reverend Rick's wife

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
The most amazing thing happened Saturday. My husband and I went to bed last night and this morning he was gone. His pajamas where still in bed as was his wedding ring.

He told me people where saying the rapture might happen Saturday, but he also said it was a bunch of crap because no one will know when this will happen. I guess the Lord took him in the middle of the night.

In a way Rick was right. He thought last night would not be the night. :p

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry for your loss, Mrs. Rick. Of course the important thing to consider at at time like this is: did he leave the keys to his boat?

Marble

Rolling Marble
Is there anything like "rapture insurence"? And did he have one?
If yes - just relax, take the money and spend it on a younger and better looking guy.
If not - too bad, but you have the boat....

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
This is Madhuri, accessing the internet from Heaven.
It was quite a pleasant journey through space to get here; very little turbulence.

I asked around and so far no sign of Rick here in Heaven.

tarasan

I was left here??? damm my hereitical Irish Ways......

ohhhh well........ back to the guiness, heroine and prostitutes for me i guess XD