• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This Is NOT An Announcement

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I refuse to make any announcements this morning. You can't make me make any announcements. Deal with it. That's my advice.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I am not pregnant. There is nothing to be announced. This is not an announcement.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I am not pregnant. There is nothing to be announced. This is not an announcement.

No no. You can't announce you're not pregnant 'cos you're making no announcements. Ergo you've become pregnant and found God. What a morning you're having. Hope the pace drops a little for you this afternoon or you'll be worn out.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!"

- Ron Burgundy in "Anchorman"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
There will be no announcements this morning. Thank you. Please resume your normal routine.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I have an announcement to make:

After long thought and consideration, I have decided to strategically place a stripper pole in my room. That is all.