• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is how the Trinity views The One God. What is wrong with in it?

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Father is the God of the Son because the Son is a man.
The Father became the God of the Son when the Son became a man. (see Psalm 22:10)

The Father is not said to be the God of the Holy Spirit in the Bible and neither is Christ said to be the God of the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ.

So these things would mean alterations to your diagram to make it more accurate.

I believe God is always His own God no matter what the situation.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
The Father is the God of the Son because the Son is a man.
This is the only part of your reply that is true.
The Father became the God of the Son when the Son became a man. (see Psalm 22:10)
There is no scriptures that says Jesus BECAME a man. And such a things is not represented in the diagram.
The Father is not said to be the God of the Holy Spirit in the Bible and neither is Christ said to be the God of the Spirit.
The Holy Spirit IS the spirit of the Father states in the Bible.

The diagram does not show Jesus as being God of the Holy Spirit. It is a mis-claim made purposely by you which shows you are being clearly mistaken in your analysis in the least, and plainly deceitful in the most!
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ.
The Holy Spirit is the property of God… That spirit of God is sent into our hearts and minds just as it was done to Jesus to make him Christ. If we are in God then we have access also to that spirit, property of God.

But we cannot have direct access to God and his spirit through belief in Jesus Christ:
  • “For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.” (Eph 2:18)
So these things would mean alterations to your diagram to make it more accurate.
No! It means alterations to your presentation in the truth - to-wit: Start telling the truth and only the truth. Do not add untruth to truth to try effectively create a back door to scriptural indoctrination.

Brian2

Veteran Member
There is no scriptures that says Jesus BECAME a man. And such a things is not represented in the diagram.

This says Jesus became a man.
Phil 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
What has your diagram got to do with it?

The Holy Spirit is the property of God… That spirit of God is sent into our hearts and minds just as it was done to Jesus to make him Christ. If we are in God then we have access also to that spirit, property of God.

But we cannot have direct access to God and his spirit through belief in Jesus Christ:
  • “For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.” (Eph 2:18)
The Spirit is living and has a mind, it is more than just the property of God. (Romans 8:27, 1 Cor 2:11)
In Christ we have the Spirit dwelling in us.
John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.
The Father also dwells in us through Jesus so we have access to the Father through the Son, and all this is through the Spirit we are given, the Spirit that lives in us and is the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God. (Eph 2:18)
John 14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, why are You going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Soapy

This says Jesus became a man.
Phil 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
What has your diagram got to do with it?
Exactly that it does not have anything to do with the diagram.

The verse does not even say that Jesus became a man.

If you want to insist that Jesus became a man then you would also need to say that Jesus stopped being God (which he never was!). That verse you quoted is saying that those who are in charge, those who have the spiritual power should not place themselves as Gods over others but rather see themselves as least - for those who think of themselves as first will find that they are last, and vice versa. That is what the verse is saying. Their claim that ‘Jesus did not think that being equal to God was something to be used to his own advantage.’ is in reference to the temptation in the wilderness where Jesus, having been, 40 days earlier, EMPOWERED BY GOD with the fullness of His Spirit, was tempted as to whether he would MISUSE that power. Jesus wisely resisted the temptation and, even while having that power, did not use it for his own advantage - to make himself rich, to make himself king over the people, to lead an earthly revolution to destroy the Romans but rather he used the power to heal all those who came to him and believed in him as Christ, and in the one true God; the Father:
  • “You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.“ (Acts 10:37-38)
If you deny these verse then it is for sure that you know you are in error. I urge you to change your mindset. Trinity is misleading you and you do know it but cannot bring yourself to stop. Remember this…. It is not me that you are opposing but the word of Almighty God; YHWH, and His Christ; Jesus.
The Spirit is living and has a mind, it is more than just the property of God. (Romans 8:27, 1 Cor 2:11)
The spirit IS the property of YHWH GOD; The Father.
The spirit of the Father is exactly what it says. It is the power of God sent out BY GOD, the owner, into the world, the world it was instrumental in creating.
You quoted a verse testifying exactly what I’m saying but you try to make out it’s saying something else. It must have taken you much guts to try to misuse the testament of God AGAINST GOD’s truth. The spirit sent into the world IS A GIFT FROM THE FATHER; FROM GOD, Himself. Who can offer anything as a gift but he that OWNS IT:
  • “What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.” (1 Cor 2:12)
  • Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” (James 1:17)
  • And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—”(John 14:16)
  • “On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised [you], which you have heard me speak about.” (Acts 1:4)
And Jesus received the Father’s Spirit:
  • “And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’” (John 1:33)
  • “Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven [in the manner of] a dove and remain on him.” (John 1:32)
In Christ we have the Spirit dwelling in us.
  • “This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,.” (1 John 4:2)
Trinity does not acknowledge Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Trinity states that it is GOD who came in the flesh.
John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.
The Father also dwells in us through Jesus so we have access to the Father through the Son, and all this is through the Spirit we are given, the Spirit that lives in us and is the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of God. (Eph 2:18)
John 14:22 Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, why are You going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
It has already been said above: The Spirit of God comes FROM THE FATHER and thence THROUGH THE SON and onto mankind, those who can receive it.

Last edited:

Soapy

Probably what is wrong with it is that it is completely not understandable?

Is this one understandable in reference to mankind?

\View attachment 68599
No.

The spirit is fully inset in the body.
24B1B179-5AC5-4448-ACBF-FDE65B97482B.jpeg

A Soul is the person - man.

A person’s body.

The Soul: the whole spirit and body.

Adam’s body was without a spirit … It was lifeless.

God placed a spirit in the lifeless body - and the man became a LIVING SOUL.

God creates the spirit which he places in a lifeless body made of chemical elements - dust - of the earth.

When a person dies, the spirit in the body leaves and is taken up to God - its maker.

If God so chooses, God can create another or same body and put that spirit back into it - a resurrection.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
No.

The spirit is fully inset in the body.
View attachment 71996

A Soul is the person - man.

A person’s body.

The Soul: the whole spirit and body.

Adam’s body was without a spirit … It was lifeless.

God placed a spirit in the lifeless body - and the man became a LIVING SOUL.

God creates the spirit which he places in a lifeless body made of chemical elements - dust - of the earth.

When a person dies, the spirit in the body leaves and is taken up to God - its maker.

If God so chooses, God can create another or same body and put that spirit back into it - a resurrection.
Are you saying there is no difference between soul and spirit and body?

Your picture is very confusing.

Soapy

Are you saying there is no difference between soul and spirit and body?

Your picture is very confusing.
Confusing??? How can spirit in body be confusing … unless you are purposely trying not to understand?

However, I do understand that it is the duty of Trinitarians to not understand truth… it is engendered in the ideology - so, I do understand that you must find reality and truth a confusion.

The body of Adam was not alive immediately after it was made.

The body of Adam was lifeless because it had no spirit in it.

God ‘blew the spirit of life into the body of Adam’ and Adam became a LIVING SOUL.

Two elements - One physical and the other spiritual.

This is what Man is.

If the spirit leaves the body then the body is lifeless - Dead, in relation to other living things.

The spirit is not subject to dying. It can only be destroyed. At the death of a person the spirit if that person returns to God, God who gave created it and put it into the body of a person to make that person a living Soul.

Without the Spirit in the body the person effectively a DEAD SOUL: disunited body and spirit.

Kenny

Premium Member
Confusing??? How can spirit in body be confusing … unless you are purposely trying not to understand?

However, I do understand that it is the duty of Trinitarians to not understand truth… it is engendered in the ideology - so, I do understand that you must find reality and truth a confusion.

The body of Adam was not alive immediately after it was made.

The body of Adam was lifeless because it had no spirit in it.

God ‘blew the spirit of life into the body of Adam’ and Adam became a LIVING SOUL.

Two elements - One physical and the other spiritual.

This is what Man is.

If the spirit leaves the body then the body is lifeless - Dead, in relation to other living things.

The spirit is not subject to dying. It can only be destroyed. At the death of a person the spirit if that person returns to God, God who gave created it and put it into the body of a person to make that person a living Soul.

Without the Spirit in the body the person effectively a DEAD SOUL: disunited body and spirit.
then why does scripture separate them? My image seems more understandable and simple.

Soapy

then why does scripture separate them? My image seems more understandable and simple.
Kenny, are you for real?

Jesus gave up his spirit to God, his spiritual Father. Jesus’ lifeless body was laid in a grave / tomb.
  • “As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.” (James 2:26)
  • “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;” (Eph 4:4)
  • “For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” (1 Cor 12:13)
Did you check before you posted - or are you just testing yourself to see if you can successfully deceive?

Kenny

Premium Member
Kenny, are you for real?

Jesus gave up his spirit to God, his spiritual Father. Jesus’ lifeless body was laid in a grave / tomb.
  • “As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.” (James 2:26)
  • “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;” (Eph 4:4)
  • “For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” (1 Cor 12:13)
Did you check before you posted - or are you just testing yourself to see if you can successfully deceive?
Yes, you can mine scripture and take it out of context to support your position at the expense of ignoring the ones that don't support it. :)
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Interesting that the word of God actually separate soul from spirit.

1 Thess. 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Black and white where you can't erase it by your theology,

three parts.
https://www.religiousforums.com/dat...11/92776_90b0228a43984284328ee9d4a5e7a9a1.png

Soapy

Yes, you can mine scripture and take it out of context to support your position at the expense of ignoring the ones that don't support it. :)
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Interesting that the word of God actually separate soul from spirit.

1 Thess. 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Black and white where you can't erase it by your theology,

three parts.
https://www.religiousforums.com/dat...11/92776_90b0228a43984284328ee9d4a5e7a9a1.png
And what do you learn from that verse?

Did you learn that the Spirit can be separated from the person? From the Soul?

Kenny, why are you so obstinate? Did trinity teach you this - or did you believe trinity because you are an obstinate soul?

Kenny, if your spirit is separated from your soul then you are a DEAD SOUL. A dead person.

The body of Adam was without a spirit when it was created… it was a DEAD SOUL.

Then God blew the spirit of Adam into the body of Adam : ‘And the man became a LIVING SOUL’.

A PERSON whose spirit has departed (cut asunder) from them is a dead person.

Paramedic to onlooker at an accident site: ‘Poor soul - his spirit is no longer in his body! … Yes, this person is dead!!’

Kenny, which part of anything I said (which is what scriptures says) is different from what scripture says?

Kenny

Premium Member
And what do you learn from that verse?

Did you learn that the Spirit can be separated from the person? From the Soul?

Kenny, why are you so obstinate? Did trinity teach you this - or did you believe trinity because you are an obstinate soul?

Kenny, if your spirit is separated from your soul then you are a DEAD SOUL. A dead person.

The body of Adam was without a spirit when it was created… it was a DEAD SOUL.

Then God blew the spirit of Adam into the body of Adam : ‘And the man became a LIVING SOUL’.

A PERSON whose spirit has departed (cut asunder) from them is a dead person.

Paramedic to onlooker at an accident site: ‘Poor soul - his spirit is no longer in his body! … Yes, this person is dead!!’

Kenny, which part of anything I said (which is what scriptures says) is different from what scripture says?
you didn't debunk my position. Whether dead soul or living soul, it is still a soul and Paul very specifically named all three.