• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

this is a dream religion

Dustin1234

dustin
I think the lucid dream way about it, if it really is waking up, is a faster way to achieve the ability to do create or do anything instantaniously, with metaphysics its a step by step process to believing in one own abilities but with dreaming it could happen in one night.

Does anyone talk about remaining in a lucid dream for longer and longer untill your just awake all the time, or does God need to sleep sometimes? And if you wake up, I guess all this would go awake and be seen as an illusion, so is there only one dreamer meaning everyone else is fake and your trying to get fake people to share in your experience of waking up or is this a shared dream or...

natsy

ya ill check lucid dreaming out, a friend of mine is really trying to do it, one of his friends has done it every night her whole life, it's definately a real thing

I'd never herd of people refering to it as a breif state of awakeness before thats a cool thought and is simular to what ive tryed to do in metaphysics, the only real difference is that one person falls a sleep to wake up and the other person could be said to be staying a sleep but in a state of awakedness. So fall a sleep and have a lucid dream or stay awake and have a lucid dream.
your mates friend is a very special and rare person ,being able to to it all her life, we call them naturals ( the ability to lucid dream without help or techniques) just naturally,,, there's a common factor in naturals, like having nightmares as a child and confronting there nightmares or closing there eyes while in a dream to escape the nightmare,,therefore becoming forced to wake up in a dream ( lucidlty) and being able to do it ever since, she probably thought every one was like this, or like me was the only one,, there very observant of there enviroment outside a dream which gives them a sharpened awareness in a dream to be able to realize ( its a dream) were all pretty much alike,, ask her a few questions about it , ill bet she can realate to what iv said,,,,, don't forget to ask her what style she flys like( swimming or flapping her arms like a bird)she'll know what im talking about

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not lucid dreaming. Our ordinary waking state is just as illusory as REM (dreaming) sleep. We are dreaming the world we walk around in every day.

natsy

Not lucid dreaming. Our ordinary waking state is just as illusory as REM (dreaming) sleep. We are dreaming the world we walk around in every day.
the dirrence between lucid a nd real life is in lucid u can do and be anything you like, like flying and breathing under water ,,,lots a superppwerstuff if you've never do it ,you really have no idea what your on about,,,,,if life is a dream,,, what is a dream?

Dustin1234

dustin
your mates friend is a very special and rare person ,being able to to it all her life, we call them naturals ( the ability to lucid dream without help or techniques) just naturally,,, there's a common factor in naturals, like having nightmares as a child and confronting there nightmares or closing there eyes while in a dream to escape the nightmare,,therefore becoming forced to wake up in a dream ( lucidlty) and being able to do it ever since, she probably thought every one was like this, or like me was the only one,, there very observant of there enviroment outside a dream which gives them a sharpened awareness in a dream to be able to realize ( its a dream) were all pretty much alike,, ask her a few questions about it , ill bet she can realate to what iv said,,,,, don't forget to ask her what style she flys like( swimming or flapping her arms like a bird)she'll know what im talking about

k Ya contacted my friend he hadn't talked to her too much about it but were going camping this weekend so all try to get him to talk to her.

If a lucid dream is a momentary state of awakeness, is there other people there, can you be make friends in a dream and agree on meeting up from time to time in a dream and if so could it work in reverse could you meet some one in a dream and locate them in this ""dream or real life?

Last edited:

natsy

k Ya contacted my friend he hadn't talked to her too much about it but were going camping this weekend so all try to get him to talk to her.

If a lucid dream is a momentary state of awakeness, is there other people there, can you be make friends in a dream and agree on meeting up from time to time in a dream and if so could it work in reverse could you meet some one in a dream and locate them in this ""dream or real life?
some people call people in there dreams ' dream characters' i think there people who have passed away in this life and gone to the next, i call them ' dead people in heaven' ( i couldnt think of anything else to call them, im sure theyll forgive) they used to be emotionlly violent to me in my dreams , i now are freinds with them and have conversations about how they ended up here( in my dream) one lady twisted her head to the side and showed me a picture of her broken neck, she turned around and said" well that's my story" meaning that's how i died on earth and ended up in heaven,, this is all absolute truth( which i only speak) and well , maybe this is a load if pointless knowledge to understand wtf is going on in life, but to me the more you understand about these things is the closer you'll get to understand our god and how he thinks, its important,,, its nice to say we know him well, but in not quite sure its posibly to get to know someone so close just by reading a book or presumtions,,,at least by having a lucid dream yoyve walk in his shoes a little bit, therefore closer to knowing him . Check out the whole thing about lucid dreams ,its life changing?? have nice day freind

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
???
Whose English is horrible?
confused.gif

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Taoism to some extent.

昔者庄周梦为蝴蝶,栩栩然蝴蝶也,自喻适志与,不知周也。俄然觉,则戚戚然周也。不知周之梦为蝴蝶与,蝴蝶之梦为周与?周与蝴蝶则必有分矣。此之谓物化。

One night, Zhuangzi dreamed of being a butterfly — a happy butterfly, showing off and doing things as he pleased, unaware of being Zhuangzi. Suddenly he awoke, drowsily, Zhuangzi again. And he could not tell whether it was Zhuangzi who had dreamt the butterfly or the butterfly dreaming Zhuangzi. But there must be some difference between them! This is called 'the transformation of things'.

Also, my personal religion believes this as on of its core beliefs.

Mune Shinri (Literature) - TV Tropes

Buy my book now~~~

Last edited: