• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This forum looks secure

Roses

Hello

I was on another forum for a few years, but it is no longer secure, this one doesn't have my virus protection going berserk.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for free cake in the staff cafeteria.
OIP.IYZFTyMHNqBrlzglxGcFqAHaC0

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hello

I was on another forum for a few years, but it is no longer secure, this one doesn't have my virus protection going berserk.
Good to know...

And welcome to RF, btw. It's nice to meet you, Roses.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi, welcome to RF, i don't think you will have a virus problem here

Dont forget the free breakfast that is laid on by the staff to welcome new members

cookbook.jpg

Enjoy

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello

That's because most of us here understand that wearing masks helps protect others and ourselves from the virus. Our bits are covid-free here. Your antivirus protection agrees.

Welcome to your new safe place, where everyone loves everyone all the time, and no disagreements are ever to be found. :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You and @Revoltingest need to discuss your menu choices....are you first course or is he? I noticed there was no bacon.....?

Hope you have a good cyber appetite @Roses....welcome.

Well. It seems @Revoltingest has taken over my task of offering cake to new members so i think it only fair that inform about the free staff breakfasts, something more healthy than @Revoltingest cooks up with bacon, haggis and food fights