• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thinking with a tree behind me

Simple_Natured

pondering like ripples
Hello all~

As the world can seem so chaotic at times, with the turmoil of voices that incessantly rouse the consciousness, I seek to strip the human being into its essential elements. My discovery has led me to a conclusion that identity is false, that our attachments to our identities is how we've come to know ourselves, and that in a movie of "My Life", we are the Director, the Story Teller, and the Actor. It is no surprise to say such things, but the mind cannot grasp the nature of the soul through incessant or "annoying" consciousness. It's like an organism that must feed on stimulation, drawn to the prettiest flowers, fearing the evils that lurk beyond.

A human is merely a physical identity, a body we so inhabit while we exist upon this planet. Some fall in love with their vehicles while others hate the vehicles they've been given. Yet in this physical realm, exists all the suffering we could ever imagine. A child who touches fire knows it burns and will not repeat it a second time. Yet our souls all long for freedom from this vehicle, getting lost in trance music and drugs. However ridiculous the conception is, a soul living in a human body that eats other souls, "animals", it is a deeper revelation of the true nature of our universe. A becoming of one, O-M-E-G-A.

Time too is an manifested illusion. We know the time by the rising of the sun, the wrinkles we begin to develop as we age. Time is the answer to the physical realm. It is to so say "You must, You shall, You breath". One could not escape time's grasp as one could not escape gravity. But time does not exist. There is no difference between a second during the birth of our universe, and a second near it's end; other than that some have eaten, and some have been eaten.

Will Wiley the Coyote ever catch the roadrunner? No one knows. But continue to pursue my friends, as Nature will continue to beckon her young to continue walking.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Greetings, Earthling. Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF.

e95322cd78e48cce4954189ff2175447--image.jpg

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to RF. Hope you enjoy for forums.