• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thinking of doing 24 hour of meditation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe 24 hours sound a lot, but actully it is not :) But from experience i know it take preparing.
Night to wednesday this week i preparing start full night of meditation Why you may ask?
Because Night is the most calm time where i live and it is nobody who will disturbe :) Daytime wednesday is also a day the house is fully empty of people

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Maybe 24 hours sound a lot, but actully it is not :) But from experience i know it take preparing.
Night to wednesday this week i preparing start full night of meditation Why you may ask?
Because Night is the most calm time where i live and it is nobody who will disturbe :) Daytime wednesday is also a day the house is fully empty of people
but.....if you have to think about it....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It sounds like self-imposed torture.
But good luck with it.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Why?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Please tell us how it goes.

Vee

Premium Member
I should do more meditation but I always fall asleep after just a few minutes.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Thanks for sharing,

Yesterday I had a strong thought of doing 12h meditation.

I'll join on wednesday

Why not?