• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things you would like ban on the beach...

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Fat pasty men in speedos gets my vote. People generally actually, they are so noisy and messy. Dogs are OK provided they clear up after themselves.

How about you?

Rick O'Shez

And those birds. Sometimes they hang around, and if you throw them a fish, they'll never leave.
I think they listen to our conversations.

Yeah, seagulls are the worst, they should be banned, all they do is steal chips from tourists.

th

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah, seagulls are the worst, they should be banned, all they do is steal chips from tourists.

th

Herons can be guests that never leave. They act live they live there, or something.

If you're fishing and they come up and are all like "what have you got there" and you're like "we've got some bait fish we just caught, here, have one..." they're like, "Yeah, thanks...btw, I'm never leaving until after you leave"

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Fat pasty men in speedos gets my vote. People generally actually, they are so noisy and messy. Dogs are OK provided they clear up after themselves.

How about you?
How about we ban rules?
Aside from things that risk hurting someone, like sharp metal or breakable glass or weapons, let it all alone.
A muslima wants to wear a chador, fine. Another woman is comfortable topless, and wants to breastfeeed her baby fine. A pudgy guy wants to work on tanning his hairy bum, that's fine too.

If people want more restrictions on dress, let them buy private property and stay on it.

How about that?
Tom

Rick O'Shez

Herons can be guests that never leave. They act live they live there, or something.

If you're fishing and they come up and are all like "what have you got there" and you're like "we've got some bait fish we just caught, here, have one..." they're like, "Yeah, thanks...btw, I'm never leaving until after you leave"

Yeah, Herons will eat anything. Ducks should also be banned, they are just inappropriate on a beach.