• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things I Do Not Understand

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
201969008_10166197228190377_5830969364854301614_n.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It would have to be well water for me

Our well is fresh spring water, it looks so clean and fresh. No matter what the ambient temperature the well water is always between 11 snd 13c. And contains bacteria not good for humans but great for plants

Viker

Häxan
Our well is fresh spring water, it looks so clean and fresh. No matter what the ambient temperature the well water is always between 11 snd 13c. And contains bacteria not good for humans but great for plants
Boil it and bottle it? Never know. Another pandemic could strike. Civilization might collapse. Zombie sasquatches may attack.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just thought about it. Potassium permanganate crystals used to purify water. Look it up.:p

There are all sorts of ways, several people around here use wells for water. For about 800€ we can get a treatment pump serving a constant supply of ready to drink water.

But... My idea is to use the water to supplement the AC.

Heyo

Veteran Member
There are all sorts of ways, several people around here use wells for water. For about 800€ we can get a treatment pump serving a constant supply of ready to drink water.

But... My idea is to use the water to supplement the AC.
Generally a good idea but make sure the bacteria don't get airborne.