• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thick swarms of mosquitoes killing livestock...

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Clouds of mosquitoes have been so thick in southwest Louisiana since Hurricane Laura that they're killing animals, including horses and cattle. The vast number of bites leave horses and cattle anemic and bleeding under their skins.

Source
I will now stop joking about the little sucker here in my neck of the woods...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And they grow'm big down there.
3590817150_87f558b0bf.jpg

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Clouds of mosquitoes have been so thick in southwest Louisiana since Hurricane Laura that they're killing animals, including horses and cattle. The vast number of bites leave horses and cattle anemic and bleeding under their skins.

Source

Reminds me of the plagues from the Bible, when God was allegedly punishing the bad guys/countries.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Reminds me of the plagues from the Bible, when God was allegedly punishing the bad guys/countries.

Maybe 6000 years from now this will be recorded as another act of God in someone's religious scripture.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Maybe 6000 years from now this will be recorded as another act of God in someone's religious scripture.
That might be fine for you...being an Atheist
But I can't wait 6000 years for a new Scripture
A Scripture update is needed ASAP

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Oh, I can't wait for the announcement by Pat Robertson.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

Source
That's no joke. :( I love all animals.