• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They say that I'm just a dreamer but...

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Fantastic!!!! So touching, heartfelt, and reaches across cultures and boundaries.

Brought happy happy tears to my eyes. I've watched it four times today already. :)

apophenia

"This video is no longer available because the youtube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including [Vibrations Recording Studio] [Vibration Studio] [Vibrations Studio]"

Oh well.

Here's an old fave from long, long ago, before they went all sweet ...

[youtube]duC6mhrmwSk[/youtube]
Chicago - I Don't Want Your Money - YouTube

Wow, I just listened to that for the first time in about 35 years, and I can smell my first record player and the vinyl. Really. Amazing.

apophenia

BTW... I'm assuming that no-one can access the 'imagine' video from the OP now, so my post was a comment on that. For some reason I remembered that song and googled it.

But it sure led to a great experience anyway. I just had a youtube session and sang songs I haven't sung in nearly 4 decades, and remembered every word ! The brain/soul/whatever is a wonderful thing. I found a youtube of 'Make Me Smile', which I told my mother (when I was 16) was the song I wanted played at my funeral !

Indulge me folks, I'm recovering lots of lost memories. The last time I had a major memory recovery was after a ten day meditation retreat with Traleg Rinpoche in 1994. I remembered days from when I was 2 -3 years old, lots of them.

Traleg passed into parinirvana two weeks ago, which was a shock, because he was relatively young, and apparently healthy.

Now I'm remembering the night John Lennon died. It was a fingernail moon . The whole city of Melbourne was in shock. I was on the roof of the building I worked in looking at the moon at twilight, then I went home on the train after an afternoon/night shift. His music was being played over the P.A. at the railway station. People were crying.

There are few people loved that much all over the world nowadays.

Love to you all.