• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

These Vaccines Work Really Well

ecco

Veteran Member
Ah, now you are playing psychiatrist. I seriously doubt that you are trained better in that field than you are in the field of infectious diseases.
Thank you for proving my point again.

Did you want to continue the discussion or keep attacking me?

From all your posts, I see nothing that indicates that you are an expert in infectious diseases.
In all your posts I see nothing that indicates that you are degreed in psychiatry.

Pointing that out is not attacking you. You could say the same about me and I would not consider it an attack. I would agree with your assessment.

I could also state that you have no expertise in rocket science. Is that attacking you?
I could also state that I have no experience in rocket science. Am I attacking myself?

How silly.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Please show where I stated you lacked intelligence.

If you could do that there would be nothing to argue about.

I will argue when you, or anyone, accuses me of something I did not do.

This was a week ago 17th. If the conversation doesn't continue within two to three days, I drop it.

But I don't know what I accused you of, though. You'd have to ask to clarify or state what you felt I said wrong before arguing.

ecco

Veteran Member
Not your writing style. Like this conversation-the defensiveness is truly not needed.

Constructive criticism isn't teaching you something. You can agree or disagree but that doesn't change the fact this defensiveness even in this post is hindering our other discussion and I'm pointing it out.

Defending myself against your false accusations is not "defensiveness".

Defending vs Defensiveness.
Ignorance vs Lack of Intelligence.
Look them up. Yes. That is constructive criticism.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This is a forum. Not a chat room. However, if I took too long to address your comments and you want to drop the conversation - OK.

Bye.

Well, if you're not showing me what you think I did wrong, how can I respond further?

It would be easier to just ask or continue the conversation nicely, then I would have looked back to see what you're referring to. But your tone is very confrontational.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
Just had my second jab and so now am available for (careful) hugs. Please form an orderly queue. :p
Ah, yes, "don't squeeze too hard" (on that shoulder area where the jab was during the next day or 2). Also, usually the reactions (more than 1) are intensifying to peak roughly we noticed ourselves about 1 day after, and can take another day or 3 to fade completely.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Ah, yes, "don't squeeze too hard" (on that shoulder area where the jab was during the next day or 2). Also, usually the reactions (more than 1) are intensifying to peak roughly we noticed ourselves about 1 day after, and can take another day or 3 to fade completely.
Did you get any side effects after the first? Which did you have? (I had pfizer and had no side effects).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My reaction peaked in 10 hours....the chills started, & lasted 4 hours.

halbhh

Did you get any side effects after the first? Which did you have? (I had pfizer and had no side effects).
For the first, I had a sore shoulder about 2 days. But for the 2nd shot, there was more reaction, which intensified to peak about a day or so after, with some feeling as if I was coming down with a flu or cold, achy, a slight feeling of fever, feeling a bit under the weather. That faded over about 3 days.

halbhh

Interesting how the reactions vary so much.
A neighbor said their own young adult children (ages 17 and 21) got different reactions. These are full siblings.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
For the first, I had a sore shoulder about 2 days. But for the 2nd shot, there was more reaction, which intensified to peak about a day or so after, with some feeling as if I was coming down with a flu or cold, achy, a slight feeling of fever, feeling a bit under the weather. That faded over about 3 days.
I had your pattern for the first shot, hopefully it'll be the same for the second.