• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

These Israeli COVID-19 Graphs Prove Pfizer Vaccine Works

Wandering Monk

Despite anti-vax assertions, the vaccines are more effective against hospitalization than being unvaccinated in vulnerable populations.

upload_2021-9-18_12-16-39.png

As of August 16, the ministry recorded 159 severe COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people among the unvaccinated over the age of 60, compared to 20 per 100,000 people among the fully vaccinated. This makes the unvaccinated elderly more than eight times as likely to experience a severe case than their immunized counterparts.

For those under the age of 60, the rate of severe illness among the unvaccinated stood at 2.4 cases per 100,000 people – 2.7 times more than the 0.9 per 100,000 among those who are fully vaccinated.
These Israeli COVID graphs prove Pfizer vaccine works

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Despite anti-vax assertions, the vaccines are more effective against hospitalization than being unvaccinated in vulnerable populations.

View attachment 55334

As of August 16, the ministry recorded 159 severe COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people among the unvaccinated over the age of 60, compared to 20 per 100,000 people among the fully vaccinated. This makes the unvaccinated elderly more than eight times as likely to experience a severe case than their immunized counterparts.

For those under the age of 60, the rate of severe illness among the unvaccinated stood at 2.4 cases per 100,000 people – 2.7 times more than the 0.9 per 100,000 among those who are fully vaccinated.

I'll say this much, I'll take Pfizer over any others.
FDA approval at least still means something.

Heyo

Veteran Member

View attachment 55334

The source here is a news site, neither CDC nor WHO. Under current RF rule this may be deleted soon. (At least if staff applies the rules it set to itself but I don't expect that nor would I wish they did.)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The source here is a news site, neither CDC nor WHO. Under current RF rule this may be deleted soon. (At least if staff applies the rules it set to itself but I don't expect that nor would I wish they did.)

What of other authoritative sites?

If we have to quote CDC book 7, verse 25 every time we come up with a fact we'd exhaust ourselves with no new statistics and no new opinions.

Last edited: