• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There's 145 songs...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
That came with my iPod that I got from a lady. All of them are about true love, cheating, or being lonely and wanting love. Not a single song not about love. I think the lady might've been lonely. If I resell the iPod I'm thinking of deleting all the songs on it and putting 145 songs about murder. I think that'll go over well. Or 144 death metal songs and one soft song and make sure the first song is the calm song.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
That came with my iPod that I got from a lady. All of them are about true love, cheating, or being lonely and wanting love. Not a single song not about love. I think the lady might've been lonely. If I resell the iPod I'm thinking of deleting all the songs on it and putting 145 songs about murder. I think that'll go over well. Or 144 death metal songs and one soft song and make sure the first song is the calm song.

Nick Cave - Murder Ballads might be a good start??

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
The South Park Christmas album?

Can't say I've even heard of it. But, yes, I think 145 Christmas songs from the 90s and noughties (includes a dozen or so traditional carols) would make fantastic content for an iPod to be sold. Let's all make it happen! Please toss your spare coins into the bowl to fund that special device! :toilet:

Thanks for the great idea, @RayofLight! :cool:

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Can't say I've even heard of it. But, yes, I think 145 Christmas songs from the 90s and noughties (includes a dozen or so traditional carols) would make fantastic content for an iPod to be sold. Let's all make it happen! Please toss your spare coins in the bowl to fund that special device! :toilet:

Thanks for the great idea, @RayofLight! :cool:

Language warning : mild swearing