• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no Truth, and if there was you don't have it.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
You are seriously ignorant of doctrines concerning the Absolute?

7N4-F4x1SYiW9Mj9EiLz1g.jpg

DavidFirth

Just go ahead and say that you allow no possibility of the existence of the Absolute. It is painfully obvious that you don't.

Nobody trusts themselves. None knows what's what. None can recognize anything.
All depend upon corroboration from elsewhere.
How absurd humans are.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
None of you have the truth and you never will. The truth of the truth is that it doesn't exist, sorry but that is the honest truth. This is not solipsism, as solipsism recognizes at least one truth, the sad fact is when everyone claims they have the the truth then no one has the truth. The subjectively greedy want to suck up all the truth for themselves and in doing so have made it so no one can have truth anymore. If you want to have your truth back then everyone needs to share, sorry but that is the truth of it.

As I see it, my truth is my truth, and your truth belongs to you. I suppose I don't mind sharing if your willing. Just as long as no one is being forced into acceptance.

I feel folks who have a need to force their truth on others are showing their insecurities.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
None of you have the truth and you never will. The truth of the truth is that it doesn't exist, sorry but that is the honest truth. This is not solipsism, as solipsism recognizes at least one truth, the sad fact is when everyone claims they have the the truth then no one has the truth. The subjectively greedy want to suck up all the truth for themselves and in doing so have made it so no one can have truth anymore. If you want to have your truth back then everyone needs to share, sorry but that is the truth of it.
Well then.

The cake is a lie.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
You can have truth if and only if you have the Absolute. The Absolute is the truth and defines truth.

Without the Absolute you are correct, there is no real truth.

The Absolute is nothingness from what I understand of Buddhism. I think I agree. What I have learned from nothingness is that anything is possible if there is a willingness for it.

DavidFirth

The Absolute is nothingness from what I understand of Buddhism. I think I agree. What I have learned from nothingness is that anything is possible if there is a willingness for it.

Note that I did say "if" you allow the Absolute. I do but many do not.