• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no God outside the Universe?

questfortruth

The young genius says that the Jesus is outside the Universe, because Jesus is God in Christianity and the God is outside the Universe.

But that contradicts the "And surely I am with you always" Matthew 28:20.

This link says that God is Dark Energy, and the Dark Energy is inside the Universe:
Einstein's proof of God

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

The young genius says that the Jesus is outside the Universe, because Jesus is God in Christianity and the God is outside the Universe.

This link says that God is Dark Energy, and the Dark Energy is inside the Universe:
Einstein's proof of God
Isn't God omnipresent? Everywhere all the time?

That would be outside our Universe too right?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just because the child may be a genius in certain areas, does not make him a genius in all areas. Just because he may be taking college classes at age 11, does not mean he is a mature emotionally as a 25 year old, for instance.

Just because someone may grasp physics at a high level, does not mean they grasp the mystical at any level at all. Considering that mystical realizations transcend the intellect, calling on an 11 year old "genius" to speculate about such things, is a nonstarter. Has he had any sort of spiritual experiences? If not, then he's really not a "genius" when it comes to that area of human life, right?

The whole video is sort of silly. "See how smart he is? Let's see what he thinks about God", as if being smart has anything to do with realizing anything about God. It would be like asking a star athlete in swimming what their views on different types of economic systems are? What on earth qualifies them to know anything about that?

questfortruth

How can we know if science just has not discovered it?
And are God only in our physical realm of existence?
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21.

We in Universe, Paradise inside us, God is in Paradise. Hence, God is inside the Universe, not somewhere "outside".

Viker

Häxan

Einstein's proof of God
Are you suggesting that God is a physical entity confined to time/space and the laws of physics?

I'm just curious about your thinking here.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If a thing isn't discovered (and not even discoverable, AFAIK), why believe in it?
I can only answer for myself on this, but to me and my belief, God grows from within me and exists on the outside at the same time. So I believe because of how it shape me as a person.

questfortruth

Are you suggesting that God is a physical entity confined to time/space and the laws of physics?

I'm just curious about your thinking here.
The lawgiver is not following own laws? How come?

And even being subject of physics and theology, God is not material. Why? The Dark Energy is not described by E= m c^2. But by the 2-d rank tensor of Dark Energy. It contains ten functions.

questfortruth

I don't know if the Bible speak about it, but isn't God outside of physical law?
Do the physical law humans understand apply the same throughout the universe?
No physicist has studied my body to show how I am acting on my town and my home, at my kitchen. Well, God is person as well. So, no wonder, that Science has not recorded all actions of God He takes in the world. But some actions are: Holy Fire miracle, Lanciano miracle.

PureX

Veteran Member
We have very little understanding of what's inside the universe, and no knowledge or understanding of what might be outside it. Thus we have very little knowledge or understanding of God. It's human nature to ask these kinds of questions, but foolish to expect an answer.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No physicist has studied my body to show how I am acting on my town and my home, at my kitchen. Well, God is person as well. So, no wonder, that Science has not recorded all actions of God He takes in the world. But some actions are: Holy Fire miracle, Lanciano miracle.
When you day "no scientist has studied me at home or in the town"

Does that indicate that you believe you are God?
Don't worry you will not be banned by answering my question.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Does the truth matter? Maybe adopting a level of skepticism would shape you as a person in a better way.
I think its nice you say this :) i think I have found a form of skeptical viewpoint so I don't directly believe automatically every word in the teaching without asking "how can this be"