• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is ideology that allows killing of civilians & teaches hate

Servant_of_the_One1

We cannot stay blind that there is hate ideology claiming to be part of islam.
This hateful ideology teaches the hatred against disbelievers and it believes that civilians can be targetted.

Muslims and non-muslims must fight this poisonous ideology pretending to be islamic.
It is this poisonous cult that kills muslims and non-muslims alike.
Muslim world and West must imprison any scholar teaching the barbaric ideology behind terrorist groups isis, boko haram, alshabab and alqeada.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This hateful ideology teaches the hatred against disbelievers and it believes that civilians can be targetted.

Muslims and non-muslims must fight this poisonous ideology pretending to be islamic.
Muslim world and West must imprison any scholar teaching the barbaric ideology behind terrorist groups isis, boko haram, alshabab and alqeada.

Our Religion is Hijacked

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
So you claim to be against hateful ideologies. What does your version of Islam teach regarding homosexuality and having homosexual sex, for one thing? Or having premarital sex?

I genuinely hope your answer proves me wrong.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So you claim to be against hateful ideologies. What does your version of Islam teach regarding homosexuality and having homosexual sex, for one thing? Or having premarital sex?

I genuinely hope your answer proves me wrong.
when a Muslim make homosexuality , is not that like disobeying the religion laws ?
when non-Muslim make homosexuality Islam law should don't run on over him .

You have experience more than me ,which religions are hatefull idealogies against the homosexuality ?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
when a Muslim make homosexuality , is not that like disobeying the religion laws ?
when non-Muslim make homosexuality Islam law should don't run on over him .

Your view is more moderate than most conservative Muslims I know—your view that Shari'a only applies to Muslims, I mean.

I have to ask, though: Is any Muslim free to leave Islam without fear of punishment?

You have experience more than me ,which religions are hatefull idealogies against the homosexuality ?

The Old Testament and the Qur'an both contain hostile texts toward homosexuality. The Baha'i Faith is also up there on the hostility list.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Your view is more moderate than most conservative Muslims I know—your view that Shari'a only applies to Muslims, I mean.

I have to ask, though: Is any Muslim free to leave Islam without fear of punishment?
That's what suppose to be, that's not suppose to applies laws on someone don't believe in them ,in first place .

In religious war the law is death .when it's consider as betraying .
In normal (peace) for my opinion , it's suppose everyone is free. that' what Allah said in Quran in concern everyone is free to believe or disbelieve.

God knows best.

The Old Testament and the Qur'an both contain hostile texts toward homosexuality. The Baha'i Faith is also up there on the hostility list.
Really just Abrahimic religious are against the homosexuality in the world !!!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
That's what suppose to be, that's not suppose to applies laws on someone don't believe in them ,in first place .

In religious war the law is death .when it's consider as betraying .
In normal (peace) for my opinion , it's suppose everyone is free. that' what Allah said in Quran in concern everyone is free to believe or disbelieve.

God knows best.

Cool. Thanks for explaining. I can't say I agree, but I appreciate your honesty and sincerity.

Really just Abrahimic religious are against the homosexuality in the world !!!

There is a lot of homophobia in some cultures of non-Abrahamic religions, but the Abrahamic religions' texts are the most open and hostile about their opposition to homosexuality, at least as far as I know.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Debater, topic is about terrorist groups.

So when you said this:

You were excluding your own poisonous ideology that promotes death for benign acts like homosexual sex. Let's not forget that you also clearly stated in another post that Satanism was punishable by death according to your beliefs.

Have fun with your hypocritical thread. I think I have done my job here of exposing the hypocrisy of this thread for anyone who is willing to evaluate your stances against your supposed opposition to hatred and extremism.

David M

Nor should we be blind that there is hate ideology in most religions (Christianity certainly cannot claim a pass here). Even Buddhism has shown itself capable of promoting religious violence recently.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I think Islam at its core teaches hate. I've heard reports of children being beheaded or maimed for committing very trivial crimes -- some of which would be the type of thing that us in the West would see as originating with the parents. Those kids would be put to therapy not killed. Now, that being said and with reverence to the wrongdoings I realize Muslims can't actually leave their religion if they in a Sharia country and they also likely cannot say how they honestly feel about those happenings on a forum such as this. You say Islam is not for these things, but for me Islam is like -- only the top man's opinion matters. It's about territory -- on land, and in the mind. You are not allowed to have your own territory you must do as those above you demand, and ultimately the supreme leader is a dead prophet. Even the top leader on earth must follow him... If God has mercy then why should so many die for merely disagreeing with a certain man, God, or religion? This just doesn't add up; you cannot be a faith of peace but solve problems with violence. Whether those problems are stealing, or being homosexual is irrelevant. A peaceful religion solves with peace...

If violence is a solution -- EVEN ONCE. Then it becomes a solution all of the time.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

Does that include Israel? Should Hamas, who regularly targets civilians and little else, be done away with?
Or are you OK with hate and violence when it is your version of Islam teaching it?
What about the Amadis? They are regularly targeted for violence. Got any recipe for living with them in peace?

Your version of Islam is laced with hate. You pretending that ISIS is different is laughable.
Tom