• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is always something to cover up.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
aebAKdb_700b.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Any, but USA particularly.

You elected your government

And i i would like to see your evidence that Monica Lewinsky created the massacre and genocide in the Kosovo/Serbian war, and *Lolita Express" (whatever that is) is responsible for the current mass shootings in US.

Last edited:

leov

Enough with the cryptic ****. Be a big boy and tell us how it really is.
Starting my ignor
You elected your government

And i i would like to see your evidence that Monica Lewinsky created the massacre and genocide in the Kosovo/Serbian war, and *Lolita Express" (whatever that is) is responsible for the current mass shootings in US.
i did not vote, may be local issues only, like highway repair... if you can not find reports about faked war and NATO bombing Serbs and using DU , I cannot help you.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Starting my ignor

i did not vote, may be local issues only, like highway repair... if you can not find reports about faked war and NATO bombing Serbs and using DU , I cannot help you.

Ha, ha!!! Theres ya problem, you didnt vote so you dont have any right to complain about government.

And about Monica Lewinsky and Lolita Express i see nothing so i can assume its just click bait.

There is nothing fake about the war and genocide in Serbia.

You cannot help me regarding your own OP? Thats interesting, as far as i know that is the second time you have created s thread that is essentially useless because you will not justify your own OP... Why is that?

leov

Ha, ha!!! Theres ya problem, you didnt vote so you dont have any right to complain about government.

And about Monica Lewinsky and Lolita Express i see nothing so i can assume its just click bait.

There is nothing fake about the war and genocide in Serbia.

You cannot help me regarding your own OP? Thats interesting, as far as i know that is the second time you have created s thread that is essentially useless because you will not justify your own OP... Why is that?
I am not going to answer you request, I found it not very kosher, really do not care about that ad hominem ting that follow.
War started literally at the same time of impeachment process and other sexual related Clinton's investigation. Here is reminder : NATO's barbaric assault on Serbia, and Monica Lewinsky
Wag the Dog - Wikipedia
LM vs ITN: The Picture That Fooled The World

leov

I am not going to answer you request, I found it not very kosher, really do not care about that ad hominem ting that follow.
War started literally at the same time of impeachment process and other sexual related Clinton's investigation. Here is reminder : NATO's barbaric assault on Serbia, and Monica Lewinsky
Wag the Dog - Wikipedia
E.g. Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim named Bill Richardson, George Mitchell in newly released documents ,e.t.c.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Wag the Dog - Wikipedia

So you plan is to create threads on the most silly of ideas with nothing to justify yourself but a fake news site, a wiki on a comedy show and a single picture. Here are some more for which radovan karadzic (the butcher of bosnia) was completely innocent, honest... Sheesh

Some more genuine picture

bosnian-genocide1.jpg

Grbavica-district.jpg

This is what Islamophobia can become