• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no errors in the Qur'an

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
The Qur'an is the divine instruction manual for mankind

There are no errors as it is divine.

Pick out one error and i am ready to convert today. :)

I await your answer. This is the second time I ask the question.

The Quran confirms the gospel as it does the Torah and Psalms. Does the Quran lie?

Katie

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
Jabar isn't on here anymore lol.
Guess someone proved the Quran to be false!! Glad to hear it. Hope the door didn't hit Jabar on his way out! :)

The gospel says Jesus was crucified. The Quran confirms the gospel, therefore denying the crucifixion is the same as saying the Quran is a lie. There's Mr. Jabar's contradiction.

azim24

Guess someone proved the Quran to be false!! Glad to hear it. Hope the door didn't hit Jabar on his way out! :)

The gospel says Jesus was crucified. The Quran confirms the gospel, therefore denying the crucifixion is the same as saying the Quran is a lie. There's Mr. Jabar's contradiction.
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.4:157
Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.4:158
And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.4:159 Quran

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.4:157
Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.4:158
And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.4:159 Quran

The Qur'an also confirms the Torah and the Gospel. The Gospel says Jesus was crucified. So which is it?

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN

The gospel was given by Allah (57:27) and Allah's word cannot be changed (6:34), yet the Quran contradicts the gospel when it claims Jesus was not crucified.
Therefore, the Quran is false.

azim24

The gospel was given by Allah (57:27) and Allah's word cannot be changed (6:34), yet the Quran contradicts the gospel when it claims Jesus was not crucified.
Therefore, the Quran is false.
And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah ," but it is not from Allah . And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.3:78
It is not for a human [prophet] that Allah should give him the Scripture and authority and prophethood and then he would say to the people, "Be servants to me rather than Allah ," but [instead, he would say], "Be pious scholars of the Lord because of what you have taught of the Scripture and because of what you have studied."3:79
Nor could he order you to take the angels and prophets as lords. Would he order you to disbelief after you had been Muslims?3:80
And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [ Allah ] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."3:81
And whoever turned away after that - they were the defiantly disobedient.3:82
So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?3:83
Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."3:84
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.3:85
How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and had witnessed that the Messenger is true and clear signs had come to them? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.3:86
Those - their recompense will be that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and the people, all together,3:87
Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.3:88
Except for those who repent after that and correct themselves. For indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.3:89

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
The Qur'an also confirms the Torah and the Gospel. The Gospel says Jesus was crucified. So which is it?
The Quran confirms the Torah, the Psalms and the gospel, yet it contradicts all 3, thereby proving the Quran to be false. The gospel says Jesus was crucified, yet the Quran says he was not crucified. How can the Quran confirm the gospel in one place and deny it in another? It is a contradiction. The Quran is false.

katiemygirl

CHRISTIAN
And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allah ," but it is not from Allah . And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.3:78
It is not for a human [prophet] that Allah should give him the Scripture and authority and prophethood and then he would say to the people, "Be servants to me rather than Allah ," but [instead, he would say], "Be pious scholars of the Lord because of what you have taught of the Scripture and because of what you have studied."3:79
Nor could he order you to take the angels and prophets as lords. Would he order you to disbelief after you had been Muslims?3:80
And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [ Allah ] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."3:81
And whoever turned away after that - they were the defiantly disobedient.3:82
So is it other than the religion of Allah they desire, while to Him have submitted [all] those within the heavens and earth, willingly or by compulsion, and to Him they will be returned?3:83
Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."3:84
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.3:85
How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and had witnessed that the Messenger is true and clear signs had come to them? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.3:86
Those - their recompense will be that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and the people, all together,3:87
Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.3:88
Except for those who repent after that and correct themselves. For indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.3:89

So your answer is to say the gospel we have today is false? Really? Sorry, my friend, but there is too much evidence to the contrary.

Let me remind you again that the Quran, CONFIRMS the gospel and says it is from Allah. The gospel says Jesus was crucified. The Quran says Jesus was not crucified.

How can the Quran confirm the gospel and say it is from Allah and then deny what the gospel says. Jesus was crucified.

You see, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

All you have succeeded in doing is to show the Quran to be false by virtue of its contradiction.

Shad

Veteran Member
Thanks dear Shad, you confirmed my points.

Hardly, I only confirmed nonsense in your head that anyone disagreeing with your claims must be up to schemeing. I have done what you failed to do which is consider what Moore states to his peers and what he tells Muslims outside of academia.

Anyhow the embryology as described in Quran does not need Dr Moore to talk about it for those who are looking to get the truth. Please read more about it.

I have, it is a laughable claim with incorrect stages, incorrect time span for stages and a repeat of ideas that already existed at the time.

God says in Sorat El Zariyat, 51: verse 47 in Nobel Quran ( with power We Built the Firmament and we will be expanding)
Now a great lesson in astronomy. Modern science just recently discovered that the universe is expanding and this was described in Quran 15 centuries ago. No human or Satan can do this
Allah is Great ( We will show them our signs in the horizons and in themselves until they come to know it the truth) 41:54 Sorat Fussilat

Modern interpretation made after the Big Bang model was published. No Quran before publication had the word expander. Merely looking at older translations shows how modern views have been fitting into the Quran rather than the Quran containing these views prior. Yawn*

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
You only believe that because you have been brainwashed since birth.

I was brought up as a Methodist (we did not attend the chapel very often) and I went to a Church of England primary school.

I was not indoctrinated at home and my mother used to say that religion has caused a lot of trouble in the world.

I have believed in God for most of my life because of what I was taught in primary school and the chapel.

This teaching was very mild compared to what Islamic children are taught, but this and the actions of other members of the community were sufficient to cause me to be a believer.

It is only in later life that I have managed to break free from these shackles.

If I had been brought up in an Islamic community, attended the mosque and an Islamic school, had to listen to an Imam and had to pray 5 times a day I would be in the same boat.

I feel sorry for Islamic youths and what they have to put up with, no wonder it affects their minds.

I was brought up a Roman Catholic. Left the church and religion and became an atheist.

Then I came across the Baha'i Faith and it all makes so much sense I couldn't but accept it. I'm not a Muslim, never have been.
Baha'is accept all the Educators, Messengers and Prophets so we uphold and defend them all and their Holy Books.

So I would defend Buddha, Krishna, Christ or any of the Prophets.

Muhammad, Islam and the Quran have done no wrong.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I was brought up a Roman Catholic. Left the church and religion and became an atheist.

Then I came across the Baha'i Faith and it all makes so much sense I couldn't but accept it. I'm not a Muslim, never have been.
Baha'is accept all the Educators, Messengers and Prophets so we uphold and defend them all and their Holy Books.

So I would defend Buddha, Krishna, Christ or any of the Prophets.

Muhammad, Islam and the Quran have done no wrong.

Some explanations.
http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-joy-of-sect-1476/
http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-joy-of-sect-1476/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9061694/How-Igot-sucked-into-a-cult.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-million-pound-spiritual-property-empire.html

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
The Quran confirms the Torah, the Psalms and the gospel, yet it contradicts all 3, thereby proving the Quran to be false. The gospel says Jesus was crucified, yet the Quran says he was not crucified. How can the Quran confirm the gospel in one place and deny it in another? It is a contradiction. The Quran is false.

“Regarding your question relative to Súrih 4, 156 of the “Qur’án” in which Muhammad says that the Jews did not crucify Jesus, the Christ, but one like Him; what is meant by this passage is that although the Jews succeeded in destroying the physical body of Jesus, yet they were impotent to destroy the divine reality in Him.”

(Shoghi Effendi)

Baroodi

That is the literal translation of the Arabic wording of the verse. Old interpretors of Quran tried to get the meaning in the context of their time as they were unable to appreciate or gauge the universe expansion. If you ask any one who speaks Arabic about the literal meaning of the words in that verse, that what he will tell you. The meaning of the last two words in the verse وانا لموسعون literally translate to: and we are going to make it wider, bigger or to expand it

Baroodi

As Quran stated and as you can see the clear Quranic verses in the posts of Azim, the current gospels are all written by humans. The original Bible and Torah are non-existant, both were fabricated to current editions, written by Luke, Mathew, John etc. There is no distinctive linguistic flavour as we see in Quran which is still challenging demons and humans to bring something similar to it, at least linguistically forget about the revolutionary culture it brought teaching Muslims every thing even how to eat and defecate. Islam leads your steps from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed again by the end of the day.

Sara Thinks

We have to be true to ourself when reading Quran.
Use your practicality and intellect and reason.
Many people are swift into taking quotations out of context from Quran and manipulate it's true meaning.
for example surah maida verses 32-33
Many say this verse teaches violence, but to know the real context watch this short illustration, authentic explanation!

Notanumber

A Free Man
We have to be true to ourself when reading Quran.
Use your practicality and intellect and reason.
Many people are swift into taking quotations out of context from Quran and manipulate it's true meaning.
for example surah maida verses 32-33
Many say this verse teaches violence, but to know the real context watch this short illustration, authentic explanation!

Can you give us an example of the type of corruption [done] in the land that would justify the killing of a soul?

He seems very lucid and very much up to speed on the subject of Islam.

More so than Allah and Muhammad ever was.

Last edited:
Raiding and looting on each other was seen as courage and knighthood. After very short time Mohammed managed to change these uncivilized communities to teachers for the whole world giving and setting principles and guidelines from Quran and Mohammed teachings of justice,equality, altruism and progress. In less than two decades they managed to denominate over both the Roman and Persian empires.

Did they conquer these empires without raiding and looting by any chance?

Baroodi

Dear Augustus
I Think you need to read the history how these empires were destroyed
But can you tell me why the Europeans colonized most of Africa and Asia. Why the Christian world is frantically racing to get the weapons of mass destruction let a lone than inventing the atomic bomb and then using it. Islam means peace and totally against this horror