• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theory of Everything Based on Origins

MichaelMD

I submit that the likeliest mechanism which could have led to the kind of (quantum-atomic) world we have now had to involve some type of universal oscillation. The only likely substrate for such an oscillation would have been original space. Inasmuch as original space would have been free of any kind of forces,, it would have differed from space as it now exists. Original space could well have been more self-compatible than space is now. It's impossible to exactly know the nature of original space, but we can't just assume it was a simple void. The oscillating point-localities of original space would have required tiny "empty" portions of space between them to allow for oscillatory motions to occur. -This "oscillatory" concept of original space leads to a further concept that massless, elemental, universal, point-localities of space were what "came first."

The next step would have been transitional, from oscillating point-like elements, to vibrating, elemental, "ether" units, as follows: Oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" would have produced combinational "Yin Yang" paired-up units, which then, inasmuch as they would necessarily have had to reversibly revert to singleton units, would then have fallen out-of-phase with the oscillations in space. This would have broken the perfect symmetry of oscillational space. (Oscillatory fatigue is a process known to science. It occurs in metals.) Thus, the point-like elements of space would have transitioned, from reciprocally-oscillating-in-balance units, to vibrating, interactive (as their outward vibrations came into contact with each other across the tiny"empty" portions of space between them) elemental "ether" units. These would have constituted a universal etheric matrix, whose elemental units would have served as the fundamental building blocks for everything from then on. The next step after that would have been that these elemental units would have served as the basis for a transition to our structured quantum-atomic world - for which I don't see any other possibility than creational design, using the ultra-refined etheric units to move the much-larger quantum units around, via designed "like-unit" pathways, or channels, coursing through the ether matrix.

You need creational input, for just one example, to account for how antiparticles could have found channels out-of-the-way-of the new quantum-particle universe. It seems likely that the repository for the antiparticles would have been black holes. -This amounts to a first-ever way to rationally explain the absence of antiparticles, and the presence of black holes, in the universe. -Also, this picture, of an unstructured ether matrix composed of interactive vibrating elemental units, existing together with a structured quantum/atomic world whose fundamental building blocks are those same ether units, represents the only rational way to account for Quantum Entanglement.

This kind of model also provides a new concept of gravity, as being due to contraction of the ether between two solid bodies. The ether units inside the two bodies, being elemental, are identical to the ether units in the space just outside the bodies (we could call this the "auric" space between the bodies.). However, the ether units inside the bodies are at a higher energy level than the spatial ether units, meaning their vibratory interaction is increased, compared to the spatial ether units. But as the elemental units at the surface of the bodies come into contact with the elemental units in the adjacent space, the spatial units become more energized, meaning the tiny "empty" portions of space between them becomes erased. The net effect is that overall, the ether between the two bodies contracts, which pulls the two bodies toward each other gravitationally.

I submit that this kind of model makes much more common sense than the present models that are based entirely on quantum theory.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I submit that the likeliest mechanism which could have led to the kind of (quantum-atomic) world we have now had to involve some type of universal oscillation. The only likely substrate for such an oscillation would have been original space. Inasmuch as original space would have been free of any kind of forces,, it would have differed from space as it now exists. Original space could well have been more self-compatible than space is now. It's impossible to exactly know the nature of original space, but we can't just assume it was a simple void. The oscillating point-localities of original space would have required tiny "empty" portions of space between them to allow for oscillatory motions to occur. -This "oscillatory" concept of original space leads to a further concept that massless, elemental, universal, point-localities of space were what "came first."

The next step would have been transitional, from oscillating point-like elements, to vibrating, elemental, "ether" units, as follows: Oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" would have produced combinational "Yin Yang" paired-up units, which then, inasmuch as they would necessarily have had to reversibly revert to singleton units, would then have fallen out-of-phase with the oscillations in space. This would have broken the perfect symmetry of oscillational space. (Oscillatory fatigue is a process known to science. It occurs in metals.) Thus, the point-like elements of space would have transitioned, from reciprocally-oscillating-in-balance units, to vibrating, interactive (as their outward vibrations came into contact with each other across the tiny"empty" portions of space between them) elemental "ether" units. These would have constituted a universal etheric matrix, whose elemental units would have served as the fundamental building blocks for everything from then on. The next step after that would have been that these elemental units would have served as the basis for a transition to our structured quantum-atomic world - for which I don't see any other possibility than creational design, using the ultra-refined etheric units to move the much-larger quantum units around, via designed "like-unit" pathways, or channels, coursing through the ether matrix.

You need creational input, for just one example, to account for how antiparticles could have found channels out-of-the-way-of the new quantum-particle universe. It seems likely that the repository for the antiparticles would have been black holes. -This amounts to a first-ever way to rationally explain the absence of antiparticles, and the presence of black holes, in the universe. -Also, this picture, of an unstructured ether matrix composed of interactive vibrating elemental units, existing together with a structured quantum/atomic world whose fundamental building blocks are those same ether units, represents the only rational way to account for Quantum Entanglement.

This kind of model also provides a new concept of gravity, as being due to contraction of the ether between two solid bodies. The ether units inside the two bodies, being elemental, are identical to the ether units in the space just outside the bodies (we could call this the "auric" space between the bodies.). However, the ether units inside the bodies are at a higher energy level than the spatial ether units, meaning their vibratory interaction is increased, compared to the spatial ether units. But as the elemental units at the surface of the bodies come into contact with the elemental units in the adjacent space, the spatial units become more energized, meaning the tiny "empty" portions of space between them becomes erased. The net effect is that overall, the ether between the two bodies contracts, which pulls the two bodies toward each other gravitationally.

I submit that this kind of model makes much more common sense than the present models that are based entirely on quantum theory.
Great, now write a paper, which will be peer reviewed and then await your Nobel Prize.

WalterTrull

Godfella
First, let me say I mean this in the kindest, nicest, most loving way. I am sure you are a kind, loving, intelligent person and I mean you no disrespect at all, ever, and this is only one, perhaps not too bright, individual's opinion, but Poop!

Skwim

Veteran Member
Faaaar to difficult to plow through, principally because it's totally incomprehensible and flounders in pretension.

Your "some type of universal oscillation" and "self-compatible space" come across as the nonsensical creations of a daydreaming imagination, rather than anything of substantive value. Honestly, it seems as if you mined a science thesaurus for neat sounding concepts and tried to patch them together.

Better luck on your next attempt. :thumbsup:

By the way, Welcome to RF.
shaking-hands-in-agreement-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

First of all, welcome here to RF.

Secondly, where I see your hypothesis as being hypothetically possible is because of string theory.

Thirdly, I gotta go for now. :)

MichaelMD

Great, now write a paper, which will be peer reviewed and then await your Nobel Prize.
It's self-evident that that would be the optimal way to go with this material. My material varies so broadly from the standard models of physics that editors of peer reviewed journals "don't know where to start" (one editor's response.) -Maybe you could find me such an editor who'd be willing to run such an article?

MichaelMD

First of all, welcome here to RF.

Secondly, where I see your hypothesis as being hypothetically possible is because of string theory.

Thirdly, I gotta go for now. :)
You'd have to be more specific as to the aspect(s) of string theory, vis-a-vis my Model, you'd like me to discuss.

metis

You'd have to be more specific as to the aspect(s) of string theory, vis-a-vis my Model, you'd like me to discuss.
In string theory, minute strings that may compose all forms of energy and matter "oscillate", to use your word for it, and how they vibrate may relate to which form they may manifest. However, since we don't have the ability to know if such "strings" actually exist, it's really just a hypothesis.

But, if true, string theory may help to explain quantum mechanics and why it is that almost anything can happen, often unpredictably. IOW, if the oscillation changes for whatever reason, this may lead to changes in mega-matter and energy that we now know can indeed happen.

MichaelMD

Faaaar to difficult to plow through, principally because it's totally incomprehensible and flounders in pretension.

Your "some type of universal oscillation" and "self-compatible space" come across as the nonsensical creations of a daydreaming imagination, rather than anything of substantive value. Honestly, it seems as if you mined a science thesaurus for neat sounding concepts and tried to patch them together.

Better luck on your next attempt. :thumbsup:

By the way, Welcome to RF.
shaking-hands-in-agreement-smiley-emoticon.gif

It could clarify where my Thread is coming from if I give some background on how I derived it. -For years now, I have been doing an iconoclastic independent codebreaking type of study of (putatively otherworldly) sets of codes enciphered in an American historical Document. It purports to convey insights into the true nature of cosmic forces.

Currently, physics doesn't accept Ether as valid. This dates back to some experiments that were done in the nineteenth century, which used optical measurements of the behavior of light beams, and interpreted the results on the basis of how scientists then believed an ether should affect the transmission of light beams. This is an other area of theory in itself. (I believe that theoretical assumptions used by those 19th century scientists (Michelson, Morley, and others), as to how an ether works in terms of our optical observations, were not accurate. -Just one example of that would be that according to my Model, the ether's main action, vis-a-vis our quantum measurements, is not possible for us to detect using those methods, because the ether's primary actions occur at super-refined levels, or size-scales, of energy-units of light. (In my Model, elemental ether units interact, or electrically resonate, with each other, and then the energy is "transferred" on up, through somewhat-larger "aggregate" "etheroidal" units, and then further on up, to quantum units like photons.) Those scientists dismissed the ether because they assumed they only needed to measure what I would call a "final stage" of the entire process, the quantal photon stage, which is the stage where we observe the behavior of light..

MichaelMD

In string theory, minute strings that may compose all forms of energy and matter "oscillate", to use your word for it, and how they vibrate may relate to which form they may manifest. However, since we don't have the ability to know if such "strings" actually exist, it's really just a hypothesis.

But, if true, string theory may help to explain quantum mechanics and why it is that almost anything can happen, often unpredictably. IOW, if the oscillation changes for whatever reason, this may lead to changes in mega-matter and energy that we now know can indeed happen.

You have cited my use of "oscillations" inappropriately in comparing it to string theories. -I didn't refer to "oscillation" in connection with my Ether Model, because I just used "oscillation" in connection with a "first-cause" state of the universe before the ether arose, when only space existed. Only at the very beginning, space itself was where oscillation would have occurred. Later, when that scenario transitioned to space containing an ether, vibrations took the place of oscillations.

So one could not use the reference to "oscillations" in my ether model and compare it to a hypothesis based on quantum mechanics and string theory.

MichaelMD

Putatively? :confused:

I used "putatively" there to recognize that there may be critics who don't know what I've done, and may want to dispute whether I have really done that kind of codebreaking research.

Up to now, I have not had enough recognition or critical third-person analyses to be able to say in an unqualified way what I have been doing in these areas.

WalterTrull

Godfella
I used "putatively" there to recognize that there may be critics who don't know what I've done, and may want to dispute whether I have really done that kind of codebreaking research.

Up to now, I have not had enough recognition or critical third-person analyses to be able to say in an unqualified way what I have been doing in these areas.
Uh... Oh. o_O

metis

You have cited my use of "oscillations" inappropriately in comparing it to string theories. -I didn't refer to "oscillation" in connection with my Ether Model, because I just used "oscillation" in connection with a "first-cause" state of the universe before the ether arose, when only space existed. Only at the very beginning, space itself was where oscillation would have occurred. Later, when that scenario transitioned to space containing an ether, vibrations took the place of oscillations.

So one could not use the reference to "oscillations" in my ether model and compare it to a hypothesis based on quantum mechanics and string theory.
"Space" doesn't exist, nor can we assume that there ever was a "first-cause state".

MichaelMD

"Space" doesn't exist, nor can we assume that there ever was a "first-cause state".

My personal opinion would be that if that kind of view works for you, OK. -. But in a larger view, one still has to address the so-called "consensus of the experts" that there was "some kind of Big Bang" that "just happened." - I believe my model, of a universal oscillation, followed by the type of ether in space as I derived, would be the best counter argument.

metis

But in a larger view, one still has to address the so-called "consensus of the experts" that there was "some kind of Big Bang" that "just happened."
Actually, according to Leonard Susskind, that is not the consensus. What is more of one is the hypothesis amongst cosmologists is that the BB was a byproduct of other reactions probably going back into infinity. Also, just a reminder that infinity does work out mathematically and is used in some equations.

Calculations have it that our minute universe was roughly the size of a present-day atom almost 14 billion years ago, but then something influenced it to go into two very rapid expansions less than one second apart. Now what caused these expansions is unknown, but Susskind thinks it's possible that they may know soon because of the study of background radiation-- the "afterglow".