• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theistic/Traditional/Spirituel Satanic views by a satanist

Orias

Left Hand Path
Wow! Do race and religion have to mix? I wonder if there are any Jewish Satanists out there?

Anton LaVey. But he is dead now.:sad4:

I have one simple question for you theistic bunch here.

Simply why?

What makes theism traditional? A belief that man was created by a diety?

You don't have to believe in the supernatural to be spiritual.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
You could also have said "in stupidity"
1) Doesn't make sense at all. Do you believe OR know ?

Do you believe or know? What makes him stupid? Just because you disagree, it doesn't make him stupid. It does make sense, you just don't care to make sense of it. Do you believe or know? If so what evidence supports your truth?

2) Sorry to have to disappoint you anti-semitic preconceptions, but monotheism isn't a Jewish invention, but Egytian in origin.

Actually Mesopatamian in origin. All religions steal religion. Which makes all religion false, but truth to the followers of such a thing. What makes him anti-semitic? He isn't saying lets go kill all of the Jews. It is a simple disagreement. I guess in Christian eyes though any opposition is Anti-Christian or semitic.

3) I doubt you are aware. You're just having hateful fantasies of omnipotence.

His fantasy is no different from yours. It is just a simple ideal justifacation of reality. Again, aware of what? We are alive theres not much else to it. We simply exist.

4) Bollocks. Judaism started as a tribal religion, on the simple notion, our god is good, those of our enemies are bad. Later, it developed away from that, but the gods of other religions were of course still seen as negative, thus the notion of the devil/satan etc. However, your concept of "THem against Us", is actually not different from the tribal religion view at all.

So you admit to being a hipocrit...how very Christian of you.

5)Bollocks again, but this time complete bollocks, and no further comment needed.

Overall conclusion...

You are a hipocritical fool. If you knew anything of the practices of each individual then I would give you the rights of your critisizm. But you have no idea of what Satanism or LHP is. Each belief is unique and defined to the characteristics of the person.

Your judgment will be passed as stupidity, for you are condemning what you do not know. Typical of you Christian types.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Don't mistake modern christianity with true christianity,true christianity is about Unconditional Love.

Does that make a mother cat Christian? Since her love for her kittens is unconditional? Again...just another useless lable to utilize the absence of what is to gain power. Also known as...deception!