• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Zimmerman Trial

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interesting.....I've been periodically checking MSNBC's coverage & commentary on the trial by watching Joe Scarborough while posting. He still repeats invented quotes, & states personal conclusions as though they're fact. Is he that dishonest or that unaware of the evidence? Either way, our news media fail us in such destructive ways.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Interesting.....I've been periodically checking MSNBC's coverage & commentary on the trial by watching Joe Scarborough while posting. He still repeats invented quotes, & states personal conclusions as though they're fact. Is he that dishonest or that unaware of the evidence? Either way, our news media fail us in such destructive ways.

I can't watch MSNBC. I can't. I go into convulsions. It's weird.

Stop abusing yourself and turn to C-SPAN, brah.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I watch Fox News in the same way I watch Beavis and Butthead or Family Guy. It's actually great TV if you don't think of it as a news channel. MSNBC is just intolerable though. Especially Rachel Maddow and her pretentiously douchey face... I HATE that woman.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I watch Fox News in the same way I watch Beavis and Butthead or Family Guy. It's actually great TV if you don't think of it as a news channel. MSNBC is just intolerable though. Especially Rachel Maddow and her pretentiously douchey face... I HATE that woman.
The animation isn't as good though.
Rachal Maddow is so poorly drawn.