• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Zimmerman Trial

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
O.K so TM is approached by a strange man(possible rapist even) that has been following him that he thought he had lost ?

Also it sounds like they discussed it he was a cop or security guard he would have just asked him whats going on is every thing O.K do you need any help.

I picture Zimmerman sneaking up to him after Trayvon said but I think I "evaded him".Then all at once this strange man is right in his face.He said "why are you following me" then you here stop it stop it.

Zimmerman on the recording at one point..after he was in "pursuit" was whispering when answering questions to the cops.He seemed to be "creeping up" on Martin.

Awoon

The Z man was found not guilty by six woman. No need to argue this trial anymore unless the for and against Z get in a closed room with pistols and ice tea cans drawn.

Whos gonna win the argument?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The Z man was found not guilty by six woman. No need to argue this trial anymore unless the for and against Z get in a closed room with pistols and ice tea cans drawn.

Whos gonna win the argument?

I don't think anyone is going to "win".Apparently some people like to discuss/argue their opinion .No harm in that.Its not like we are out rioting and burning down buildings.

Poisonshady313

Exactly.Neither did Trayvon need him to do that.He decided he "needed to".

He wanted to keep his eye on him to report what he saw, like he was told.

When he was told "we don't need you to do that", he said "ok".

Prove that he continued to follow Martin after he said "ok."

I'll save you some time and effort. You can't.

Poisonshady313

O.K so TM is approached by a strange man(possible rapist even) that has been following him that he thought he had lost ?

Also it sounds like they discussed it he was a cop or security guard he would have just asked him whats going on is every thing O.K do you need any help.

I picture Zimmerman sneaking up to him after Trayvon said but I think I "evaded him".Then all at once this strange man is right in his face.He said "why are you following me" then you here stop it stop it.

Zimmerman on the recording at one point..after he was in "pursuit" was whispering when answering questions to the cops.He seemed to be "creeping up" on Martin.

speculation. imagination.

Try providing some evidence.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Prove that he continued to follow Martin after he said "ok."

When you listen to the tape is sounds pretty obvious he is moving AFTER THAT..Also Trayvon said he though he had "evaded him".Then there he is face to face with him.

Obviously it cant be "proven" .I said at the beginning only Zimmerman and Martin really know what happened and one of them is dead. And the other one was trying to get out of murder charges.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
speculation. imagination.

Try providing some evidence.

Half this thread is speculation .Im more thinking along the lines "what rings true" to me.I'm not on the jury I'm under no obligation under the law to not speculate.

I'm not even claiming that if I was on the jury with what I was allowed to consider I could have convicted him myself. I probably would have hung the jury .But on the outside looking in I lean towards the guy is guilty of manslaughter.

Poisonshady313

According to the GF's testimony.

He was just around the corner at the time. Zimmerman was still in his car. He could have gotten home in less than a minute.

The only reason he didn't make it home is because he chose not to. He chose to confront Zimmerman.

The evidence makes this clear.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
One of the things that bothers me MOST.Is Zimmerman had already determined Trayvon WAS a criminal .He wasn't trying to investigate to find out what he was doing.He had concluded he already knew what he was doing and whatever it was ,was a crime or fixing to commit a crime.

The dude was not TRAINED.And there is a difference in being suspicious of someone and being in a state of complete paranoia convinced before you actually know that something is true or real.

Ya know like "hey buddy neighborhood watch is every thing all right"?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
He was just around the corner at the time. Zimmerman was still in his car. He could have gotten home in less than a minute.

The only reason he didn't make it home is because he chose not to. He chose to confront Zimmerman.

So much for not speculating. :rolleyes:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

The evidence is the Trayvon 'ran" from him.AWAY from him.At some point slowed down I guess and thought he had lost him.According to his GF .

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I love how the absence of knowing what really happened is used by both sides to bolster their own argument while dismissing the other side. This topic is a great primer on human psychology.