• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The wrath of God (or your worse nightmare)

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
My response would be to subdue him with a hadouken, then finish him off with a spinning piledriver.
What, no Shoryuken?

On a serious note, I would be prostrating and begging for mercy. Hard. Also wondering why He wants me gone so bad.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
God is out to ridicule and rid you off the face of this planet! What is your response to said god?

If it be thy will, then so be it. But no lesson has been learned, and should I survive this ordeal and find another planet like earth, I will continue acting in the same fashion that made you want to cast me off this one in the first place.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I'd probably try talking him out of it, or asking why. But after the conclusion is set, I obviously can't outpower a God so... I'd just accept and move on.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Squishy hugs are nice, I think a god like that might need one, especially coming from you (as in someone that can wipe it into the right attitude & shape). Hopefully that whip of yours works.

My hugs are the kind of hugs that are pure raw punishing goodness.

I use my whip sparingly, and only for those that could REALLY use it. :flirt: