• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The worst Civil War of the century!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What would you say is the worst Civil War of the century?

I would say the one in Syria leaving well over 50% , over half of the people displaced, the sheer brutality of ISIS, the sex slavery of children, the beheadings, the crucifixions, the tortures, the amputations of limbs, the burnings, man's inhumanity to man, the chemical weapons attacks, the hell for migrants drowning and dying fleeing to other countries, the airstrikes from Russia and America, and Iranian intervention.

I don't think Syria will have recovered from the destruction, the nightmare, the horror, the brutality, not in my lifetime!

Is there a nation per Capita that saw more destruction, and had that much of a nightmare inflicted on that percentage of the population, in the 21st century?

Yemen is really bad, but I don't hear as much about it. What Syria went through was pure horror inflicted on well over half the population, much of the torture and brutality caught on camera!

Last edited: