• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The world as a phenomenon

Era

No, I`m sorry , I guess I tend to become a little bitt to abstract that sometimes I don`t understand myself what I`m saying :) I`ll try to say it again : we have the body and the mind . In our mind we know that one thing is green , we had learned that in school , in our family and so on . When I talked about the body I meant the organic , physical side and how it respondes to the stimulating factors , one could be the light . Ok next time I`ll think at something more practical for an explanation , promise!:D

Era,

Good! I think you're getting it!

Also, please pay attention to Michel's post #18, where he wrote that our experience of 'yellow' within our separate consciousness' may not be the same. That's why I wish people would really learn how the PC(computer)
works because we can observe, from the outside, how it interacts & 'model' the OW, Outside World. Like the PC, you model the OW in your head then projects it "outside'.

For example, I could program my Apple PC so that when its camera receives the color yellow - from my POV, point of view! - I'd let it store the binary patterns (these are the 'raw data' it knows!) 00000000, while with my IBM clone. I'd let it store the pattern 11111111. From the ouside POV both PCs knows what 'yellow' is, but we know better!

peace,
sonda