1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured The Words spoken by Jesus His Pre-Eminence.

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by Yahcubs777, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:41 PM.

1. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    Great. You are not a literal minded person to the point that we can converse. And you also are able to see how things are linked together; how the scriptures interlock. The only thing that is a hindrance is the natural mind. This passage is speaking of the Word of GOD being the sword, not a literal sword. And that there are people born into the family that are not able to receive HIS WORD. Put simply, they are tares. Just as Jesus His Pre-Eminence in speaking to the pharisees said:

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And in Matthew 13:24-30 HE revealed it in a certain parable.

I know its not speaking of killing each other, but that it means that households will contain tares in them... This is huge because HE is speaking to Jews who are the children of the kingdom. Simply this means: There are those born in your familes, that I did not send into the womb of the mother. For GOD is the giver of children.

Yes, nimrod was a wizard, and what he hunted was souls. The whole thing with Jacob and Esau, was the same as the parable wheats and tares. Jacob is a child of the kingdom, Esau is a tare. And it happened that way for a reason. A tare cannot become a wheat, and a wheat cannot become a tare. They are determined by where their Spirit being came from. This is another deep revelation. Put simply, there is the lambs book of life, and it contains the names of all the children of the kingdom from the foundation of the world. All names were there before Cain and abel were born. Which means there are those whose names are not there. Those people are tares. And tares can be born into any nation. Children of the kingdom are sent by GOD, tares are not.
    This is why the Word came: Jacob I loved, Esau i hated. And that whole life story was revealing something about the recovering of the stolen birth right. But i won't go into detail now about it.

2. Brickjectivity

Brickjectivity Veteran Member
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +11,720
    Religion:
    liber-scripta grim Christian
    As you can see I am not a Muslim. I have a Christian background, mostly charismatic and then later some non-trinitarian and then later a less restrictive Christianity, no longer worried about what head knowledge each person has. I don't agree with separating Christian from Christian over who thinks this or that. Head knowledge is just like the dream of wealth, but actions are wealth. It is challenging to believe this, so I doubt it sometimes. Its the right thing I think, the path a Christian ought to walk; but only a good man can walk such a path. I am no such good person but am only a beginner in doing good. Many times a righteous man may be deceived, but he can get back up. He may fail repeatedly, too. Add spoonfuls to a bowl and the bowl can be filled even if by spoonfuls.

I actually think this material about Zipporah is probably too advanced for us to discuss. It would be fun, but maybe the conversation is getting a little long. I fear I may become irritable and embarrass myself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    GOD is not my religion. I have no religion. GOD is above all religion, all of creation. My perceptions do not determine HIM.

4. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    I mean that is your choice. As you can see i am not a novice in these things. This is advanced for sure, i understand. But its not at the height that we are currently at by the revelations coming out in the earth today. We have reached a higher level. This revelation is like year 4-5 level of primary school. We are in say the 8th grade now in high school in terms of the height of revelations that are being dispensed.

RIghteous living is great, i am not against it. But the issue with it is that it cannot give you ever lasting life. As a man said to Jesus His Pre-Eminence. Good master, what shall i do to inherit eternal life. And Jesus His Pre-Eminence replied:

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

This is an important event. The Man said he has kept the law from his youth and wondered what he lacked.
    Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence replied: If thou wilt be perfect.

That perfect is speaking of something greater than doing good, or obeying the laws of Moses, but transfiguration in life. The man asked: What shall he do to inherit eternal life.
    And this is actually linked with John 3, when Nicodemus, a pharisee comes by night and notice that nicodemus did not ask a question. But Jesus His Pre-Eminence starting saying: Ye must be born again. This was a continuation of the message HE taught the man. That is where the question was asked.

The issue has always been this mortal nature, which is actually the sin nature, and the life force of it is never lasting life. You can't be perfect and remain in mortality.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. firedragon

firedragon Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Buddhist use the same phrase pre eminence to their priests, and I just said that since you dont use a sectarian dismissal to this argument.

Maybe this is besides the point you were making in your post, but its just a curious thing to me. Goldsmiths use this word pre eminence to show that what ever Gold he is quoting is better than the rest. That is pre eminence. Its good to refer to humans, but not to God.

Yet again, its your prerogative.

6. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Prior to that, he also says that there is only one that is good, and tells the guy not to call him good. He tells you not to even call him good, but you call him "pre eminence", and you call him God.

7. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    It is written in the bible, that Jesus (His Pre-Eminence) has pre-eminence in all things.

If that is written, then that verse is saying that HE Is GOD. For who can have pre-eminence over the GOD?

Now i will explain the reason in full.

The Pope claims to be the vicar of the Son of GOD in the earth, yet he doesn't know that the title given to the Son of GOD is "His Eminence"...
    And that Son of GOD, the only begotten of the GOD, is Father Adam His Eminence.

As i said previously, the bible states that Jesus (His Pre-Eminence) has pre-eminence in all things. So how can that be the Son of GOD too? They will try to say because the Son of GOD is GOD, but it only shows their confusion. They seem to think that sonship is not genetic. In a world where parents give birth to a son or daughter, they deny that as being what the Son of GOD is. Father Adam was not birthed by any woman, that should have led them to the conlusion that he was birthed by the GOD. We know Mother Eve was birthed by Father Adam...

So Pre-Eminence is saying that HE is the Father of Adam... Jesus His Pre-Eminence coded it when HE said: Before Abraham I AM. The Abraham HE was speaking of is Father Adam, who is the principal Ancestor of the mankind race; the Abraham (which means father of many) of the Mankind Race. But the people thought HE meant their Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because they did not know about Father Adam His Eminence.

8. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    That was not written well. How does it make sense to not call any man good? If that is the case, no one has listened because everyone has called someone else good in their life. This "good" was actually the man calling HIM Holy. And in another place, HE said: Don't call any man father... So what about your biological father? Should you not call him father? This is where HE revealed what the catholics would do. HE warned us to call no man, Holy Father.

9. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Which verse?

10. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Are you saying that verse is in Error? You quoted two verses following. Please confirm.

11. Clara Tea

Clara Tea Active Member

Ratings:
    +222
    WORDS OF JESUS:

Paraphrasing

1. Honor with lips, not heart Matthew 15:8

2. Teaching commandments of men (not God) Matthew 15:9

3. Jews is be saved John 22

4. Worship God in spirit and truth John 23 (remember, thou shalt not kill....yet war and torture)(take care of God's environment, the poor, the sick). Do we lie about God being loving? Do we lie about evolution and DNA? Do we lie to hide molesting priests?

5. Can't fake (many try....example: Reverend Jim Bakker and Tammy Bay Fakker).

6. Revelations (which said not to attack Babylon, Iraq, but defied God and did anyway). Furthermore, prophets of God, in modern times, warned not to attack Iraq, and everyone ignored them. I suppose that Christ will be ignored in his 2nd coming, and likely murdered again. How many times will he have to come back?

7. In his image (flawed? angry?)

8. Thanking God for what they have (but maybe God is not about assets?)

9. Begs for bread, given stone (a lot of homelessness now). Could God pose as homeless?

10. life is more than meat, body more than raiment (matters of the spirit)

11. Birds eat but don't farm

12. Thinking doesn't cause physical growth

13. God provides clothes...men of faith must realize this

14. Seek heaven and righteousness of God (was it righteous to murder all but Noah and kin?)

15. Thank God for His wine and bread (which isn't wine and bread but spiritual sustinence), which is more precious than perishables.

16. Don't want to say things about God out of ignorance. But what about ignorance of evolution?

17. Question God out of ignorance of scriptures (which tell you that he is God).

It is not the words of the bible that cause problems. It is ignoring them. Examle, today we have wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, hoards of homeless, huge debt, COVID, fires, droughts, etc. We were warned, but defied God.

12. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    i am saying that it did not say exactly what Jesus His Pre-Eminence said. Whether that is by deisgn, or by mistranslations, it is true. Now you can see how it makes much more sense. Whether you agree or not is up to you.

13. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    How would you translate "heis estin ho agathos" as?

14. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    You claimed Jesus was given the Title "His Eminence". It may very well be, but which verse gives him that title?

15. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    I cannot say who is was a Prophet and who was not in the last 2000 years. That is not my place as I am not a Prophet. I can only tell you that which I have known by Revelation.

10 is spot on. That is surely what HE is teaching them. But that there is also the sustenance, the food given by the GOD that the Spirit eats, and that is HIS Word. When i said I thank GOD for HIS bread and wine, and i am talking about HIS Word. Thats Great that you understood that.

11. Evolution is ignorance yes, but it is more than that; it is an abomination both in heaven and in the earth. Evolution theory did not start in the earth.

7. In HIS image is speaking about the very physical body that they had before the fall. In the fall, that physical body was altered, and became mortal for procreation to be possible.

8. Spot on again. When we concern ourselves with that, and especially in prayer, we are questioning the Fatherhood of the GOD. And it shows that we haven't begun to seek the kingdom, nor have we a desire to.

12. This "Which of you by thinking can add one cubit to your stature, was pointing to the anatomy of the Celestial immortal body; the transfigured body, which Isaiah said the bed is too short to lie on talking about the mortal body. The Spirit Being has its exact size, shape, and definite anatomy, which is housed by the immortal body, and no cubit can be added to that immortal body. The Temple was supposed to define the body that also has a definite shape, anatomy, and size, speaking of the transfigured body now, not the mortal one. For all mortals come in different shapes and sizes.

2. 2 is an expose, revealing that they were not teaching the accurate Word of GOD.

16. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    No, i said Adam is "His Eminence"... I said Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence is the GOD and Father of Adam. That is the reason for "Pre-Eminence", which means before Adam I AM.

17. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    Then it was by design. Who was it that chose the books that would be included, and which church gave the people access to those scriptures?

18. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Okay. You said "the Bible gives a title to Jesus as Pre-Eminence".

Which verse?

19. firedragon

Ratings:
    +2,742
    Firstly, you claimed it maybe a wrong translation, so when asked for "YOUR TRANSLATION" you respond with another question about who canonised the book etc. Its not relevant to the question.

Nevertheless, are you claiming that Gospel of Matthew was the wrong choice in the canon?

Please confirm.

20. Yahcubs777

Yahcubs777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +90
    Religion:
    None.
    Not that they gave HIM that title, i said that they wrote HE has Pre-Eminence in all things.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.